how to...?

Guest muzzio_giovanni

Guest muzzio_giovanni

hi guys,some1 can explane to me the rigth way to became a beta tester for this phone? i would like test it with software and hardware for motorola if is possible,thanks for help.

Guest awarner [MVP]

It's not easy to become a beta tester, sometimes you can be lucky and be in the right place at the right time but normally you

have to build up a list of contacts and get to know the manufacturers.

Also more importantly you need to build up your skills and knowledge base of the product you wish to test. You need to be able to have a working knowledge so that when you do any testing you can identify possible problems.

In the past I have offered my services as a tester but I also get approached as well asking to test as well.

Most companies test internally with near final release making it

to outside testers but most of these are prefered testers.

To sum it up get yourself known to companies and the community in general and see where it takes you.

Guest muzzio_giovanni

i think to know very well mpx200 ( infact i am a moderator in a italian forum about it ) and i am also an computer science engineer and i would like to becam a testor for all these and other reason

Guest muzzio_giovanni

in italy don't exist Orange like mobile operator, here we have only three operator : tim,vodafone and wind and any of three sell smartphone!!!!so i would like to knows if there is another way to do this.

What awarner said - it's not easy. I have a MPx220 and Orange SPV C500 now - at least! :) I am an administrator of NieuweMobiel, a dutch site for mobile phone comparing. I also write reviews (more Windows Mobile reviews) and I know almost everything about it. I'm in ICT/Networking.

So, be very interessted in those phones and try to keep up with the news posted everywhere! If people find out what your capabilities are..