UFF - how great: TinyGPS - an automated LBS event handler...

Guest lutzh

Guest markhempstead

mine stopped working when i upgraded from 1.01 to 1.02 and registered at the same time...

the fault seemed to be that the Cell ID's were not updating properly.

doing a uninstall - reboot - install of v1.03 fixes :-)

Guest bigmak

When I start it (in advanced mode, to see wether Cell ID changes or not), the cell id is on 0. Even after about half an hour it doesn't change.

Unfortunately people at mobilOK support couldn't help me so far. 1.01 and 1.02 worked until I registered them. 1.03 fails even there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest markhempstead
When I start it (in advanced mode, to see wether Cell ID changes or not), the cell id is on 0. Even after about half an hour it doesn't change.

Unfortunately people at mobilOK support couldn't help me so far. 1.01 and 1.02 worked until I registered them. 1.03 fails even there.

since a couple of days ago, it's been playing up again (since i changed my "silent" profile a little) - still waiting to hear back from mobilok at the moment :-(

This software all worked fine until I payed for it :oops:

A very strange thing happened a couple of days ago. Optimistic as I am (even though I'm a Windows user) I started the program. And It worked. I don't know why or how. I'm just glad it works.

I tried the software today. Quite impressive but in actual fact limited use to me personally.

I uninstalled it a few minutes ago but have become paranoid ... When I installed it asked me if I wanted to turn 'Cell Broadcast On' (or something like this). How do I not turn it back off again? ... or should I not worry that it is on??

Craig

Guest flashflash

I emailed these guys a month ago and they gave me a version to try which they thought would work with the mpx200. However, it didnt,!! They then wanted a copy of my registery (part of it), which I sent to them, but still nothing... With the Mpx220 out, surely its in their interest to get a copy working for the Mpx200/220??