Orange phone trainer says Orange will be selling the MPx220

Guest Helix

Called in to a Orange shop in Meadowhall, Sheffield today to find out that Orange will supposedly be selling the MPx220 and will have them available by November. He sounded quite confident. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Called in to a Orange shop in Meadowhall, Sheffield today to find out that Orange will supposedly be selling the MPx220 and will have them available by November. He sounded quite confident. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Noo can't wait till then, come on Orange suprise us with and early release

Guest goinnuts

we can only tell you what we are told. the handsets in review are posted on our intranet. the mpx220 was due out in july but was pulled by moto to sept and now oct. told by moto rep.

if you doubt me check some of my previous posts.

I don't doubt anything. This "phone trainer" from Sheffield went in the back to see if they had a MPx220 in stock. I chuckled to myself and let him go get one. He came back rather confused. They all seem rather un-informed to me these "phone trainers"

Guest Underdog_2k

for sure Orange will sell it, they told me so in de store, didn't give a date. Sure U've heard this before only now they have the mpx220 in their upcoming section in de orange brochure, ( got the picture only my site is F**** up) Never mind it's already working here it is :) PICT0009.JPG

Sorry for the pic size(stop) had little time to change size(stop) had to make a pic with cam(stop) instead of scanning(stop) :oops:

Oh yeah in dutch. 'Onderweg' means upcoming in dutch

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Enough prove for me ,-))))

hey just a question what the deal with the nokia 2650 it liiks kinda like a soft flip phone. I see no sharp enges where it is supposed to flip!?

Sony Ericsson S700i looks like the new i-mate Jam ?!

Cant wait for new stuff. I will I had so much money to buy them all.

Guest Underdog_2k
Enough prove for me ,-))))

hey just a question what the deal with the nokia 2650 it liiks kinda like a soft flip phone. I see no sharp enges where it is supposed to flip!?

Sony Ericsson S700i looks like the new i-mate Jam ?!

Cant wait for new stuff. I will I had so much money to buy them all.

in the middle :) it has a folding design instead of a sharp flip so no more clicking sounds when opening/closing your phone. first have to c it to like it (not always, love the mpx220) Don't like the sony s700 it's really tasteless but thats my humble opinion. 8)