[97]Angel.jpg

File Name :: Angel

Author :: namiran

Category :: People Female

Description ::

Features: 7 plugins

Icon Bar Plugin

Time/Date Plugin

RJ Shortcut Plugin (seperate installation required)

Calendar Plugin

Carrier Plugin

Profile Plugin

RichieM Alarm Plugin (seperate installation required)

Comments

Just a homescreen that has everything i need, right there! :) Hope you like it too!

Added a more blueish style if youd rather like that :P

Code:

"For those who dont know....

There are several shortcuts under the RJShortcut Plugin (where it says PowerTasks). You switch thru them by scrolling to the right (or left).

The XML file points to all of MY shortcuts on the phone. You'll need to edit the XML and make it point to YOUR programs on your phone. "

Updated Mon, Oct 10 2005 4:08 am

View File

not my cup of tea, but certainly some different layouts and styles to what you normally see.

I imagine this will appeal to people, looking for something a little less conventional then most of the themes we see today,

Keep it up man, id be tempted to put it on my phone if it came with other colours. Maybe a dark blue one?

Guest namiran

i'll try to make a dark blue one as soon as i get home :) i know the layout differs from what your used too, but thats cinda the point, i was getting tired of all the layouts looking and feeling thesame...anyways, thanx for the feedback =)

Guest fultonius

The homescreen installed ok, except that the date/time etc were shifted up the page. and there are no shortcuts in the grid at the top left. is this because i don't have the plugins installed? where can you get the plugins and how do you install them? If i don't change the xml once i've installed the plugins, will it just use the shortcuts you( as in you personally) have already set up,or will it not work at all?

Guest dinoalbert

I guess you have to install first rj shortcuts plugin and then you have to edit also the xml so that the shorcuts will point to the exact directory/location of your own apps :wink:

Guest namiran

you can download rjshortcut from here

if you have the e200/qtek 8080 or anyways that phone, then the shortcuts that you get up by the grid should be thesame that i have...but if something doesnt work than pm me and i'll try to help you :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.