C500 keypress issues explained

Guest muff

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DANDAMAN
>but only whilst the stick is pressed in a direction or action.

My C500 allows key presses when the actiion is held down.  On Direction it blocks keypresses. Is this correct or is my phone faulty?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Regarding this matter/ topic i have found the while

u are using the rocker.. u can still multi press

the 2 soft keys.. its very awkward while gaming ..

.... but it works.. ok hope this helps.

DDD

• 3 months later...
Guest spencetj

Sorry to resurrect what appears to be an old and boring thread, but I am still having problems with the multi press thing on the C500 in a particular game.

I have been trying to play Street Duel Underground Racing, which is an excellent game, very impressive what you can play on a phone. But I keep crashing because the car won't turn left! The only combination of keys I have found that works at all is joystick for left/right, the two softkeys for brake/accelerate and * for handbrake. These seem to be the only keys that will let you change speeed and direction at the same time. Contrary to the message that started this thread I cannot get 2 buttons on the keypad to work at the same time.

The game works with the current setup, for a while. Then for some reason, a short while into the game, the car will refuse to turn left, even if no other buttons are being pressed. Its always left, right turn is no problem. Some time later, (after you have crashed) and usually after turning right for a while, turn left will work again. This is killing an otherwise excellent game and driving (no pun intended) me mad! Please, please, does anyone havea solution? I have contacted the developers of the game who say it is a device problem but they have sold the game to lots of C500 owners and can't undertsnd why i am having so many problems. I don't know if the ROM version has anything to do with it, I still have 4.1.1.4 that the phone came with, wasn't sure if upgrading would cause more problems than it solves!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

hi

i have a problem in my c500 with the call key (the green one) its not work :cry: ....but if i press very very very hard its sometimes work what should i do

please help me :oops:

Guest moosery
hi

i have a problem in my c500 with the call key (the green one) its not work :cry:  ....but if i press very very very hard its sometimes work what should i do

please help me :oops:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..if your phone is still under warranty - return it.

if not then I guess if you're up to pulling the phone apart you could try cleaning the contacts underneath the green button. I'm not sure if its the usual rubber pad against circuit board arrangement, if so use aluminium foil on the part on the circuit board to clean it. worked for me on a few old knackered remote controls, anyway..

..if your phone is still under warranty - return it.

if not then I guess if you're up to pulling the phone apart you could try cleaning the contacts underneath the green button. I'm not sure if its the usual rubber pad against circuit board arrangement, if so use aluminium foil on the part on the circuit board to clean it. worked for me on a few old knackered remote controls, anyway..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you moosery ....... i think i will return it

• 3 months later...
Guest dapsaille

Hi,

thanks for all thoose informations but

i've already played at a game with all buttons with multipress ..

if only i can retrieve this game .. o know that i have already posted about such functionnality on emulator board ...

well i dig and come with answer :)