Home screen question

Guest mcolbeck

Guest mcolbeck

I'm just designing my first homescreen and i'm trying to implement the rj shortcut plugin. i want the plugin to be seen only when it is selected but i'm really struggling to make this happen. i have managed it with, calendar, all day event, profile, and message counts but not rjshortcut.

Is this possible and also is it possible to put a background image into the plugin when selected?

I have used xml coding from both midnight and encece's skins and also from the wmplugin homescreen. Will any of these people mind me doing this if so i'm gonna have to change things?

Cheers

Mike

I've never used RJShortcut before but the readme says that it supports the bgimage attribute. The trick to background images generally is to warp them in a background tab, and that .bmp files seem to work best:

<background>

<format state="unselected" bgimage="path to image1.bmp"/>

<format state="selected" bgimage="path to image2.bmp"/>

</background>[/code]

I hope that this helps.

Guest scott2eyes
Well i have sussed the making it disapear when not selected out but still can't get a background image into the plugin.

How did you do it? Does it disappear completely, or just not show anything in the plugin (ie. do the plugins below shift up when it's not selected?)