Alarm Pluggin on new C500 Orange Home Screen

Guest removed-2

Guest removed-2

I have just upgraded to the SPV C500 and quite like the new orange home screen, however I am missing the use of the alarm pluggin that I had previously been using a lot on from my old custom home screen.

Can someone show me how to put this onto a new customised version of the orange home screen. I have created this by copying the OrangeHomeScreen.home.xml file from storagewindows to storageapplication datahome and changin the name inside the xml file to Orange-New

I have copied the pluggin line that I was using on my old custom home screen into several different locations in the new orange home screen however I cannot seem to get the location of it right or the colour correct matching. I want this to be shown just under the date section on the right hand side of the screen, in the same colour text and size. Also when I navigate to it and click the action button it takes me straight to the alarm section (under date time etc).

Help Help....

The plugin I am using looks like this:-

Alarm:

Alarm:

Thanks

Mark

Guest Phil Lee

The new C500 home screen appears to consist of a singlefull screen plugin. I've tried to add stuff to it but haven't been able to. I don't think you'll have much luck adding the alarm where you want it since the Carrier and time/date are handled by the full screen plugin along with the icons.

Guest removed-2

I thought this might be the case.

Is anyone looking at developing a similar one to the orange one, that makes use of a few more features???

I would particlar like to see the following on the blank area just under the clock:-

1. Alarm pluggin

2. Full Day events listed on home page (for example birthdays etc) as these don't show up under the daily events

If anyone else has any ideas then please feel free to drop them into this topic and we might be able to get one of the home screen developers to knock something together?

Thanks

Mark