Can't upgrade to c500

Guest Leaskovski

Guest Leaskovski

Why.....

Because there is no-one in the bloody call centre!!!! I have tried getting them to call me via the web, but they can't be arsed to actually honor there promise to call me with 24 hours!

Its all gone down the pan at orange! maybe they should change their name to red as in red faced!!! :evil:

And why is it when you ring at night, your call is answered straight away, but they always fob you off with blatant lies?

My favourites are:

Sticky keys on a e200-

Take it to your local orange shop and they'll take it apart, clean the membrane, while you wait.

GPRS bundles-

Only available to new connections, you can't have GPRS on an existing account.

I have a feeling that this will end up in General Chat :wink:

Guest Leaskovski

Well i finally managed to get through to the bloomin call center!!! After 30 minutes of listening to their crap call centre music!!

Still no joy tho!!

They want me to change my tarriff or pay £79. I rtied begging for her to just let me have the phone as i always have a bill of at least £25 with my current talk60 tarriff.

Funny thing this...

I have been thinking of changing my tarriff to the any time any network 120 free minutes (£25) but she couldnt do it as today is my bill date!!! FFS! I then would have to call up tommorrow and change the tarriff then wait until the 8th of October before i could get the phone upgrade!!!

Someone give me this phone for free!!! i deserve it!!!