iMate SP3i coming to USA / Australia - HTC Feeler

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Here just an info from i-Mate about the SP3i and distributers for the US.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your query and interest in the i-mate™ Devices. The i-mate™ SP3i is scheduled to be launched by 3rd October 2004. The specifications for the same have not yet been released but will available shortly be prior to the launch of the device. As for the pricing, it is dependant from reseller to reseller and can be checked with them itself. The device will be available with all our Distributors and Resellers globally. As for US, you can check with Expansys or their website www.expansys.com for availability of the same. The devices will also be included in the online store on www.clubimate.com after the launch.

Regards,

Srushti Ghisad

Technical Operations Engineer

i-mate™ from Carrier Devices

Office No. 207-213

Building 11

P O Box 500085

Dubai Internet City

Dubai, UAE

Hmm..it say's SP3i been made especially for 3D gaming. I think it was Midnight who said it was not. Can anyone confirm if it has 3D gaming or? Or can we actually belive the fact's layd out by expansys?

That's good news!

Out of the C500, SDA and SP3i the SP3i is definitely my favourite.

It has a joystick, nearly as small as the c500 and looks great!

Will it be on all networks ?

When will it be available ?

Does anyone know if the sp3i or sp3 for the US is going to support 850mhz. I emailed Imate but I received a standard response and attached pdf...but they didn't answer my question.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.