Modifications to PPC2003_bliss home screen requests

Guest steverae

Guest steverae

Hi, I use the PPC2003 Bliss homescreen by AdrianFRST. I think this is an excellent theme as it matches my ipaq beautifully.

I have been playing around with the sms notification screens from crafty's icandy theme but my artistictic skillls aren't great so was wondering if someone with a bit more arty could come up with something a bit better.

I wanna have this based on a pda home screen..... using the windows default background.

Also, is they are plugin to allow the owner info to be displayed on this screen.

Yes there is a plugin for this, I thought I could provide you with the code but I dont have a copy, I know the smartphony Homescreen has that plugin. [pretty sure it does anyway]

I dont really see the need for such a plugin but hey. As for the other stuff, id need to see some concept art of what you want done before I got any hope of helping you.

• 1 month later...
Guest monkeyjabber

Can someone integrate Batplug into XP Bliss. There's modified Bliss XML and a screenshot in the Batplug forum, but I haven't been able to make the plug-in work on my MPX200 w/ 2003. Can someone at least test the XML and verify that Batplug is in there.