MoDaCo Shop SanDisk + Plantronics offer, and more news!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

We've been getting lots of GREAT feedback about the MoDaCo Shop already (which you can find here), and to celebrate, we have a great offer!

For anyone buying a SanDisk 256MB card (the bees knees) and a Plantronics M2500 Bluetooth Headset (also the bees knees), we'll give you a £5 discount on what we think are already the best prices around - get BOTH for under 70 quid inc!

For full details, click here and look for the big, obvious item :)

Enjoy!

In other breaking news, I am proud to annouce that the MoDaCo Shop is now an offical Orange, O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone and 3 dealer - we will have more details online in the next week!

P

Excellent stuff. As mentioned elsewhere, my experience with MoDaCo shop has been excellent. I am seriously considering making my second purchase sooner rather than later :)

Guest Sonicr360

Morning

Just found this shop - looks great!

I also wanted to check if this offer would work on the SPV C500?

Also, I just this second found a Bluetooth Hands Free Kit named "CK3100" - It says it works with all Bluetooth phones.

I wanted to see if it works with the C500 and also, what it is like? Has anyone bought one, because if it works, then I will get the phone :)

Thanks, Simon

Also, I just this second found a Bluetooth Hands Free Kit named "CK3100" - It says it works with all Bluetooth phones.

I wanted to see if it works with the C500 and also, what it is like? Has anyone bought one, because if it works, then I will get the phone :)

Hint: Click search, enter "CK3100", read second forum down :lol:

hopefully more products will come very soon :) and that people outside of the uk can order as well :lol: maybe paul might give the plus members a discount as well :roll: worth a try anyway :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
Am waiting for you to make phones available.  Not getting free Orange update so looking to see what else is available!!

Go for it! The shop is going to be great!!!

Well I have some excellent news for you and for other MoDaCo users and members MoDaCo Shop have recently been appointed dealers for all 5 mobile networks, all phones will be available soon however we are intending to specialize in the Smartphone product and markets.

We are looking forward to bringing you a high level of service, information together with an after sales service that will be second to none. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.