Hepl Please, Battery Issue!

Guest petermatheson1

Guest petermatheson1

Hi there....Recently I bought an in-car charger for my phone and have been using that a bit here and there...

I also have a new bluetooth headset which I have started using too.

Nothing different has changed really...

I have I candy loaded along with the other general programs / plugins that every general E200 user would own!

My problem now is that I can't use my phone AT ALL...

First of all my phone started switching off at work..(I work with computers)..So i searched around and saw that e200 does not like being around computers etc.. & it will sometimes freeze or switch itself off due to interference. So i thought...ok...

Now in the last day it's been saying "Low battery" and then instantly shutting itself down... Just after turning it on!!!

Only thing is..I go into power management..and the batterys nearly completely full!

I've had phone on charge for 16 hours..and turn it on....Low Battery & turned itself back off.

It seems the phone will only work when powered. On Battery it just shuts down straight away.

Pls help! I need the phone for my work & without it i'm kinda screwed :s.

I'm rather annoyed to of bought the phone in the first place, to find out that it doesn't like computers..since I work with them!

Thanks in advance!

Pete

Guest petermatheson1

No I don't unfortunately. I have had phone for about 2 weeks now and had no problems until I started using Bluetooth / car charger which is why I thought it might have something to do with that.

I have hard-reset the phone now & left it turned off to see if It can pick up any charge now. I went into the battery management & now it's actually saying the battery is empty...Perhaps the car charger fried the charging on the phone?

Guest petermatheson1

mmmm, not sure whats going on now!

I have hard-reset phone. Left it in cradel for a few minutes..checked the battery level...about 1%..!...

Left it for 10 minutes... Checked battery level...100% !

Taken it out of cradle, got it running on betterys..and it hasn't shut down yet....

See how long it lasts

Guest petermatheson1

Never tried fully discharging as I know a bit about batteries. Regularly charge & don't let it drop past 40% very often keeps it in tip-top shape!

Have hard-reset my phone a few days ago & had no battery problems. Only problem i'm having now is that to most people on my contacts, I can't send sms's to....

Time for another hard reset...this is ridiculous! So many problems when all I wanted was an SPV with Bluetooth! :)

Where did you hear it doesn't like being around computers? I also work with computers as well as having 3 in my bedroom at home, and have never had a problem caused by interference.

Guest petermatheson1

Phone is running latest rom & is fairly new.

I heard about it not liking machines from a post on here about electric interference. If you wrap the E200 in tin-foil then apparently it will lock up, although I have not tried this.

Phone was back to it's old battery tricks a few days ago, but seems to of solved itself again....:? very odd.....