Application unlock..

Guest Thehandyplanet

Yes, but after that they should have proposed you another solution : download the cab in your pc and install this file on your phone.

Then run this app which should find directly your IMEI number and allow you to unlock the phone .

you will have to wait for a few minutes when the process is running(between 1 and 5) to be sure that your phone is really unlocked (= when a message will appear on your screen).

I hope this could help you.

Sorry for my bad english !

When you see the message "Sorry but we are unable to find the IMEI", have a look further down the page for where it that says "Click here for Registry application". If you have a proper internet connection on your phone (GPRS or pass through) you can have an SMS sent to the phone which will initiate a cab download direct to the phone :)

Once you have registed you IMEI you will be able to app unlock your phone. Remember that you can use either GPRS (Internet) or pass through connection to carry out the unlock procedure.

Guest digitalburnout

Hi,

I have tried unlocking my E200 using various methods including OTA, it still will not de-certify or to be more specific it unlocks and then relocks itself immediately afterwards making the installation of cab files impossible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Guest digitalburnout

Hi awarner,

After receiving the unlocked status page from Orange, I have tried installing cabs like the E200 screenfix, cleartype etc. without any success.

I only found out it was relocking when I opened the Action Register app and actually watched the lock 'not running' prompt change to 'running' as soon as I opened it. Just in case anybody asks I did not relock it manually using the enable lock option in action register.

I have also tried several hard resets and also re-ran the update to no avail.

Had no problems unlocking E200 before this latest update.