SDA Music officially Announced - Picture!

Guest plantagoo

Guest londonlad

the buttons are all wrong, why the heck did they put it in the middle of the front of the phone ?!!? What use are those buttons to the phone when your not listening to music?

they should have put it on the side, where the volume buttons are, so you dont have to pull it out of your pocket, kinda like a remote.

on the whole thou, nice phone (after you remove that evil pink t), i like the joystick

I think they've ruined it with the music buttons. While it would be good for people who like listening to music, they have completely cut out the business market. Also, people who like music enough to want to take it on the move with them, most likely already have an MP3 player already.

is it just me or does the screen of the black SDA look bigger and crisper than the music (white sda)? The guy who have a beta version of the black sda say's he thinks the phone has 18-bit screen. Maybe that's why it look's like the screen is bigger, crisper and brighter than the music version?

Guest smartphone-web.com
is it just me or does the screen of the black SDA look bigger and crisper than the music (white sda)? The guy who have a beta version of the black sda say's he thinks the phone has 18-bit screen. Maybe that's why it look's like the screen is bigger, crisper and brighter than the music version?

No the screens are exact the same. The black SDA was a little bit closer to the camera because of a anti theft system on his back. :wink:

No the screens are exact the same. The black SDA was a little bit closer to the camera because of a anti theft system on his back.  :wink:

That's good to hear, you must be right beacuse smartphone alaways use the same size screen's...exept in the mpx220 I guess. My eyes fooled me good there. :oops:

But, a music version...hmm...wonder what it's like to play games on it! I personaly like it. It would be a killer (and i mean this in the most positive way) with the black weather homescreen Lutzh is using on he's SDA at the moment!

Apple IPOD comes to T-Mobile SDA Music ,-)))

size specs are the sam though with the business sda? 108 x 47 x 20

was thinking that. also the music sort of reminds me of a p900/800 from the side..........maybe not :oops:

I just want one :)

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Oh man, I cant wait untill I got my fingers on the SDA!!!

I must say T-Mobile did a great job coming out with the new phones! It was about time that there is some competition out there. I bet a lot of GSM providers will follow soon! - (I got my eyes on Vodafone)

T-Mobile finally got Smart!!!

T-Mobile goes Smart.jpg

Lot's of new smartphones are coming out suddently. How many more are scheduled to be released this year?

It's really gonna be difficouldt to choose one of them now..lol :?

So far, this is a clear leader for me though.

I-Mate SP3i - What look's like to be the most complete phone out of all of them. Has a joy-stick, the smallest over'all (in ccm). SP3i has similar functionality to the C500 but suits the more serious phone user. Built for dynamic 3D gaming, the device also comes packed with multiplayer, online interactive games from imate Interactive. The sleek device is designed to take gaming everywhere.

What do you guy's think?

Guest midnight

i dunno why its for the more serious phone user, hardware wise (forget looks and joystick for now), the c500, sp3i, SDA and the SDA Music are all the same phone, same processor, same ram, everything. Oh, and from what i've heard, the SP3i is 5 way, so even that aint that great for games if true. Oh, and none have 3D acceleration, so until then i wont take any of these as a serious 3D gaming phone.

i dunno why its for the more serious phone user, hardware wise (forget looks and joystick for now), the c500, sp3i, SDA and the SDA Music are all the same phone, same processor, same ram, everything. Oh, and from what i've heard, the SP3i is 5 way, so even that aint that great for games if true. Oh, and none have 3D acceleration, so until then i wont take any of these as a serious 3D gaming phone.

The 5-way joy stick is a strange choice for a phone ment for a better gaming experience, I agree. Don't know much about 3D gaming, but that's what they are advertising it can do. Might be a huge mistake from i-mate's side though. Would not suprise me, like when Orange France put FM-radio on the C500 fact sheet..

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

I must say I really had my eyes on the i-mate SP3i.

But now that I saw the live pics from the T-Mobile SDA, I changed my mind. I like the color scheme a lot better at the T-Mobile and in addition it is the keypad layout and form! Better for me. I like the bumps for each key better than the flat and straight line on the i-mate SP3i.

I really like the color of the T-Mobile SDA Music. It reminds me of the IPOD from Apple design. And I like that design. However the special media player buttons are not my taste, especially because I don’t listen to mp3s that much! But hey, for someone who needs an IPOD with a phone function, it truly is the best phone ever.

So clearly the T-Mobile SDA is the next Smartphone for me.

Hopefully T-Mobile will be better in the Logistics Department when distributing the T-Mobile SDA.

PS: I think it's time to get a forum for the "Feeler" under "device specific" and move some topics over. - Right now, gotta switch into to many forums to read the different "Feeler" topics.

PS: I think it's time to get a forum for the "Feeler" under "device specific" and move some topics over. - Right now, gotta switch into to many forums to read the different "Feeler" topics.

Absolutly! I second that! :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.