Help NEEDED -Has the 2.7.1.1 ROM messed up my phone??

Guest Digital_Carnage

Guest Digital_Carnage

Ever since I upgraded to the new Orange ROM my phone has a few very annoying bugs.

Windows media player decides to skip to the next song half way through a track. It doesn't happen all the time, just every now and again. Though it could be the joystick playing up, but it does it even when I have it set to background play and i'm on the home screen with the keypad LOCKED!!!

Also I have midnights fembot sounds installed which never caused me any problems. But sometimes now my keypad completely locks up when im entering numbers to dial!! The quick menu (when you tap the power button) still works but the keypad has completely locked up!!

Third and finally, once again this only happens every now and again, i cannot end a call with the end call button -I have to use the menu/end call function.

Also my GPRS only connects with Internet Explorer and no other program unless I connect thorugh Internet Explorer first. OK so it's not too hard to work around it but sometimes Internet Explorer will exit all of a sudden whilst trying to connect.

Any ideas??