SIM unlock your C500 /AudioVOX (£20 cost)

Guest florin_m

Guest florin_m

The correct email address is support at imei - check dot co dot uk , the form working fine here, and seems you the only user with the problem? Try to do a screen shot of what is happen so I see exactly what is the problem (to make screen shot just press the alt+ print screen key and then go in paint and in a new file edit->paste and then save the file a .jpg preferable so will be small)

Guest tennismenace

got a problem trying to unlock my phone with your software as I can't download the "key file" file onto my PC. Message says it may be corrupt. I am using Acrobat 6. Help!

Guest Confucious

What has acrobat got do do with the key file?

I downloaded mine of the net no probs but you will also receive it in an email. The email is sent pretty quick 'cos it was there when i finnished unlocking and it takes less than 5 mins (and works :))

Guest florin_m

So, first of all, did you logged in support area and did you read out FAQ and how to?

What has acrobat to do with .unl file??? We specify that you use that UNL file with our unlocker (which u have to downloaded from our web site --details are in the email from us or/and in the support area).

We created the support area for a reason : TO BE USED and TO HELP customers!

So please USE it.

Best regards,

The Imei-Check Team

Guest florin_m

So, if you read the news (from last week) was clear there that as a plus member you getting the unlock BEFORE anyone else but still cost GBP20 (30 Euro aprox), but since 16 Sept the service is for EVERYBODY, so no need to be a PLUS member to get it.

Sorry if you understand something different.

Guest darnovitz

I paid for the HTC C500 unlock code via: http://simlock.c500-unlock.com/ It worked extremely well!!! Thank you everyone that made this possible. I was waiting for Orange...forever!!

The only questions I have:

1. Is it the same type of SIM unlock? In other words, if I hard-reset the phone, will I need to go through this process, again? Just sold my SIM unlocked E200 and that didn't require any requirement for SIM unlocking that phone again. So I'm praying that I won't need to worry about that, again (however, I'm loving the phone and probably won't want to sell that device for many years, anyway!).

2. If I delete the C500 unlocking application on my WinXP computer, that is displayed on the startbar, in all programs, will it affect my phone? Or, I hoping, that once the phones unlocked you don't have to ever go through that process again...????? HELP!

3. This device rules, using the Jabra BT250 Bluetooth Headset!!! The sound quality is impeccable AND you don't have to touch any buttons on your phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest duncan888

if there is a firmware update for the phone in the future would the phone still be unlocked or will this process need to be applied again, would this method work again?

The best bet for all C500 owners is to make sure their phone is working well before getting the simlock removed , then visit florins site to remove it :wink: :wink: :wink: