Hi

Guest !coolway!

Guest !coolway!

Hi im new to this forum and i see alot of people including myself would like a football management game for smartphone, i am willing to make one but before i can do that i need to learn this visual c++, i have all the software so is anyone willing to help me learn???

Thank You

• 2 months later...
Guest MorphFx

tip: programming in c++ is not something you can pick up easily, for starters you either need a passion for programming or have studied in some form 'software engineering' - if your aim and interest is in the football management program and not programming in c++ then you probably do not have the right motive to learn c++.

If you are as passionate about learning c++ and programming as you are football then you may have metal to do it. Start by checking out the sample programs that come with your vc++, compile them, alter them, learning cause and effect is an excellent teacher and a good starting point.

You will need the .net cf or embeeded vc++ v4 from ms to create programs for smartphone (not just vc++ v6 or .net).

I think you be better off explaining in detail what you want your application to do - maybe some dev who loves football will do you a favour :( sorry, i loathe football :)