Smartphone DopeWars Is HERE!

Guest CodesRaider

Guest afroahmed

CAN CONFIRM THE UPDATE DOESNT WORK.

i cant even buy drugs or guns, left right up down do not work. neither does JET. cant get into any menus. does not reposed to arrow keys on mpx200 and jet softkey

Guest Coolbox

I have tried the new version and I was able to go to Qeens but all the drugs costs -1 and I wasn't able to buy anything. When I tried to go to another region it froze again.....Í have a mpx200

Shame. Everything appears to work great on C500, sounds etc etc.

You can not go left or right with the joystick to buy guns and check you're finance though. If only going down checked finance cos you dont need guns on this game!!! :evil:

Guest impished

This is the most simple, straightforward, easy-to-learn (read:ADDICTIVE) game that I have EVER played! :lol:

TBO I'm a bit suprised by the control probs people are having :? )

The only bug I have found (on a C500) is that if I press the home key (by accident 'cos they've put the home key too close to the left soft key! :lol: ) and then press the back key, I can't get off the screen I was on and have to use TaskManager to close it. But that just gives me an excuse to start again :)

But lets all remember; this is a FREE game :shock:

Guest shakomar

no please don't tell me that you have given up on wm2002 bug fixing.... i check this post everyday (and i have been doing that for last 1 week) and i see no update....

Guest De-GeXte

Hey thx for this game, it is realy great!

I have a few things to think about for the next version:

- Sometimes the message window tells me that there is cheap ecstacy because of a pharmacy robbery and then i go to the drug screen and there is no ecstacy to buy.

- Whenever i start a new game, while halfway the current game, the message window isnt cleared so text from the previous game is still on it with non-consistant information.

- i find it quite annoying when i start a new game and right after choosing the start location the cops are chasing me already. ofcourse i just stand still because i do not have any drugs yet, but still this is weird.

Guest afroahmed
Hey thx for this game, it is realy great!

I have a few things to think about for the next version:

1- Sometimes the message window tells me that there is cheap ecstacy because of a pharmacy robbery and then i go to the drug screen and there is no ecstacy to buy.

2- Whenever i start a new game, while halfway the current game, the message window isnt cleared so text from the previous game is still on it with non-consistant information.

3- i find it quite annoying when i start a new game and right after choosing the start location the cops are chasing me already. ofcourse i just stand still because i do not have any drugs yet, but still this is weird.

1 - As in the pc version, different market places sell different drugs, so they wont all sell ecstasy. So this is how it should be!

2- Dunno bout this

3- Again, pc version is simular. It happens randomly. just stand still and there will be no problem? the police dont have to chase you just because u have drugs. they chase u randomly

Final point

Play the pc game. Doesnt sound like u ever played dopewars before!!!

TO THE DEVELOPER. WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING OUT?!!! US MPX USERS R GOING MAD!

Guest Toyota-F1.com
Final point 

I haven't. That's why I was like "What the hell are you supposed to do here!!!" now I've uninstalled... :? ^_^

Guest CodesRaider

Sorry guys. I still haven't able to find out the problem with some of the mpx200 users. I, who is using mpx200, does not have any of those problems. It is working perfectly fine... :?

I've contacted people for help too. But they too couldn't find out anything. Anyone knows eVC++ and have time to look into this, please let me know.

Guest mfioble

Seems like I'm having the same lockup issue. As soon as I select a new game, then a location the phone/game is not responsive. The keys do make the clicking sounds however, if that helps any. But for all other intents and purposes the phone/game locks and I reboot to get it back. I am running an MPx200 w/2002 ROM.

Guest bendaryl

I just want to thank CodesRaider for this great game. I had an mpx200 running WM2002 and had the game lock up on me everytime. I looked at some of the code and could not figure out the problem, but tried to supply as much information as I could to those with more eVC++ experience. Finally I decided to just upgrade the OS on my phone to WM2003 (for no other reason than to play this game), and now the program works perfectly. I'm not sure what the difference is in the operating systems, but I am convinced that the ROM upgrade is a good move if you really want to play this game.

Guest De-GeXte
Final point

I have played the PC version, but not much, so you're right about point 3. I knew it was random but i didnt knew it was the same as the pc version.

But point 1 i think you dont realy understand. It is like this: I go to a location and the message says cheap ecstacy, then i DO NOT jet to another location but go directly to the drug screen (so i did not change market) and there is no ecstacy to buy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MoRFLeZ

Right, so I finally got my greedy lil hands on a C500 - and seing people was so freaking hyped about DopeWars I installed it! Played it one round .. and didn't really know what the heck .. thought it was stOpid and forgot about it.

Then at work the other day .. with nothing else to do, I tried it again and played it non stop for 2 hours! It's freaking addictive!!!

Like everyone else, there are 3 things that would make this a Top 3 Smartphone game.

1) Online highscores (should be really easy if you check out the freeware snake game - with no maintenance for you to do)

2) An option for unlimited play .. or at least longer than 30 days *sniffles*

3) The clothes store that someone mentioned would be sweeeet!