How to install Homescreen XML file?

Guest duranross

All homescreen files should be copied to IPSM/Application Data/Home.

An xml file usually requires at least one image (for background), which should also be copied there.

Guest duranross

Wow! gr8!!!

And erm... *cough* any1 email me were i can get the rom to make the mpx200 a 2003 OS? *end cough*..... and erm... *start new cough* email me my answer to my first cough... lol *end 2nd cough*

Sorry, bad cough i have!

Hae, thanks

Guest Disco Stu

That's a self-installer package.

Connect to PC with ActiveSync and copy across to IPSM Windows Start Menu Accessories (last choice is optional).

Then with the phone, left soft-key Start (or Programs), go to the Accessories folder and you'll find an icon for the .hme file. Click it and it will install itself. :)

Also, you may well need to application unlock your phone first. Click here -> OTA <- yes it does work for the MPx200, choose SPV or E100 if there's a choice...

Have a read of the threads up here concerning WM2003 OS for the MPx200, because many have regretted doing it. The 2003 OS for the MPx200 is well dodgy from what I've read.

Freeware : have a look at www.monolithix.org and www.airfagev.com as well as here (and the "Friends" links on the home page.)