Creating themes for SPV E200

Guest rich-b

Hi there. I've been trawling the Net looking for something to allow me to create my own themes on the Orange SPV E200.

I've tried a few different tools, and most of them don't seem to produce either an XML file or HME format.

I did find a program called SPV Theme Machine which allows you to do it, but it requires registration after three days and is really difficult to use.

The MS application, and various others, just didn't seem to produce the right files.

Can anyone help? I'd love to create my own themes. I'm also interested in something that takes advantage of the Orange plugin.

Many thanks.

Hello m8! :) If you are interested in making themes etc, then the best thing to do is take an xml file from a theme you like, and open it in notepad on your PC, change a few things, see what happens! It really is the best, quickest way to learn. :wink:

The e200 Orange plugin is more complex than the usual default ones, so it's best to get your head around the simple stuff first! :shock: There are stacks of threads here about customisation, so if you search for something, it'll usually have been discussed before, and will be readinly available. If not, there'll be someone here who can help.

Everything you ever needed to know about the e200 plugin but were afraid to ask ... is contained in the zip file in THIS THREAD HERE!