C500 Software Update & Cradle

Guest cactusbob

Guest cactusbob

Anyone know the state of the following:

1) C500 update to fix the games problem? Will there be one and when?

2) C500 cradle, where's the cradle that was talked about?

CB

Guest kurtfhouse

Hope they hurry up, I, and indeed many others have had the phone for a month and a half and I rarely keep a phone more than 9 months (always something new I want to upgrade to! :) ). If its not out soon will hardly be worth it for me, well maybe I'm exagerating :wink:

So, whether it is compatible or not, everyone who has bought a c500 direct from Orange retail should have a M1000 cradle, which they can then flog for a few quid on ebay! :-)

i queried a woman in the grimsby orange shop last monday and got a shrug as a reply. it's pretty crappy that in the ORANGE SHOP BROCHURE it states you get a cradle with the C500...

i wonder if they'll give them away to disgruntled customers who expected a cradle due to the photo!? :)

I dunno what all the fuss is about cradles! :shock: I have an in-car holder stuck to the side of my PC desk, works a treat! Now, I can even decide whether or not to have the phone synced & charging or not, but still have it sitting safe & on view!

It's the software update I'm worried about. There has been absolutely no communication from O publicly about the serious issue with gapidraw games (what a huge suprise that is!! :x ). There has been the odd mention of "Orange are working on a fix ..." which does nothing whatsoever to fill me with confidence. We'll be lucky if it's this side of xmas, and we'll be lucky if it works/doesn't break something else in the process.