c500 or mpx220 ?????

Guest evans.rhys.gavin

Guest evans.rhys.gavin

right im a bit baffled :? i know the c500 and mpx220 are practically the same phones software wise but what is the better option overall i like the size of the c500 but i also like the sound of a 1.3 mega pixel camera and havin a spv and a e200 previoulsly i know that spv's are good anybody got any reasons why i should move to motorola or is the c500 the right option also the fact that the c500 is out now and god knows when the moto is

thanks

regards

Gavin :)

Guest PrettyUgly

im going with the mpx 220. the c500 has issues with multi key presses and im a big time gamer. the 220 has dual 200mhz processors. i think one is for the graphics and math. damn thing is going to be fast as hell. im hoping i can run the snes emulator at fool speed with it. playing streetfighter on your phone would be so nice

Guest Underdog_2k
im going with the mpx 220.  the c500 has issues with multi key presses and im a big time gamer.  the 220 has dual 200mhz processors.  i think one is for the graphics and math.  damn thing is going to be fast as hell.  im hoping i can run the snes emulator at fool speed with it.  playing streetfighter on your phone would be so nice

same for me and the mpx looks just better, screen size is smaller but he it isn't such a big deal.. Love the looks of the mpx220 BUT WHEN DOES IT COME OUT!!!!

I've been pondering this too. Right now I'm leaning towards the Typhoon class of phones, specifically the SMT5600 which replaces 900MHz with 850MHz. The Typhoon sounds fast enough for me, I think all phone cameras suck (and recent reviews suggest the MPx220 hasn't improved lately), and I'm getting older, so a bigger screen probably is helpful. True, the MPx220 has a dual processor, but it won't help unless you like to watch movies on the world's smallest smartphone display. I have the MPx200 right now and the external LCD is virtually worthless; the MPx220 doesn't seem to have improved this problem at all. I have to flip the 200 open to see who's calling in most lighting situations while a soapbar phone can be seen at a glance without effort. I do business with my phone so gaming is a non-issue for me. I have come to like the clamshell form factor but it takes two hands to open and sometimes I think I was only born with one hand! The MPx220 is big for a clamshell which detract from some of the potential benefit. Early on I loved the MPx220 style but lately doesn't do anything for me. The MPx220 is quad band, important if you are a world traveler, but I am not