Anyone working for Carphone Warehouse etc...

Guest dodgybob

Guest dodgybob

Do you have any idea of when the SPV will be in stock... Can't wait for MobRep they is bashing me about !!!

Anywhere else that will match the MobRep price?

[scroll:855313ef0a] :evil: Desperation :twisted:[/scroll:855313ef0a]

Guest lycrawearer

Got mine from CPW last week, ordered via the phone on Thursday, it was couriered to my local CPW store for me to collect on Friday !

Providing they have them in stock in their warehouse, and you pass the Orange credit vet stuff, then they should be able to get you one for the next day !

lycrawearer

Guest lycrawearer

Whoops

Thought I had better add this (in case the policy about CPW's price match is unclear) !!

The Carphone Warehouse Price Promise guarantees you the lowest price in the UK. If within 7 days of purchase you find the same mobile phone on the same network and tariff, brand new, boxed cheaper and readily available and in stock at both the Carphone Warehouse and at the place where you could purchase it at a cheaper price, we will give you 110% of the difference. All we need is an official form of proof of the lower price. The Price Promise does not apply to unconnected (SIM free) handsets. We are unable to accept hand-written offers and we will not apply the Price Promise to other tied offers which we are offering. The 110% refund is by discount or cheque.  

Please note : our Price Promise excludes all products sold through online website retailers or telephone only retailers where the price difference is over £50

Hope this helps someone !

lycrawearer

Guest dodgybob

I just got off the fone from the CPW guys... they seem very decent and well mannered and they are extremely helpful!!

er... THey have agreed to PriceMatch the MobRep price: £0.00 for YourPlan 120!

So I thought :D

There policies are probably changing?

Guest dodgybob

They say they will get the phones latest next week Monday/Tuesday.. so im probably in for another week long wait... well it does give me some time to do coursework though :D

Cpw mail order department will have at least 200 instock by this evening ! If you order by 6pm you should get it tommorrow.

They're currently in the main warehouse-just waiting for them to be transferred!

Guest Rob_Quads

What is the MobRep price?

So far as i have found

www.smalltalk.co.uk - who are offering (claim to have stock)

02 100 tariff - 29.99

02 200 tarioff - .99

www.mobileshop.com - who are offering ( waiting for stock)

02 100 tariff - FREE

02 200 tariff - FREE

Guest awarner [MVP]

If you buy direct from orange they give you a free gift choose between a cd player £20 amazon voucher gameboy colour and a g-force watch.

i've chosen the watch and I have seen it retail online for £45+ not too bad and I needed a new watch anyway :wink: or so I told the other half