What kinds of SP apps do you want but cannot find it now????

Guest CEO

Guest mr_yellow

If anyone is still listening here's one that I know many people want (for the WM2003 crowd):

Voicedial via BT headset while phone is LOCKED!!!

the easiest hack i can think of is using maniac's automatic keylock to auto-unlock when the headset profile is triggered.

The bad thing? when the BT headset is enabled, the headset profile does *NOT* get triggered! I dunno if this is a bug/limitation in maniac's util, or if it's something to do with WM2003. I know when I had wm2005 flashed, the BT headset would trigger the "headset" profile... but in wm2005, you can also voicedial via BT headset with the phone locked anyways, so that was a moot point...

anybody with alternatives?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoolGaul
Just do a research: :D For Smartphone users, what kinds of applications do you want but cannot find it now????

Working in NYC, I could really use a small simple little proggie that sets a timer for parking meters.

Usually the increment is 1,2,3 hours, but sometime it goes in 15 min intervals as well...

maybe a plug-in that just shows 1-2-3 in a corner or something, and when you highlight and click, it sets an alarm for 1 hour.

a great option would be to trigger the alarm a few minutes early - sometimes ya gotta park a few blocks away.

Guest johncody
Working in NYC, I could really use a small simple little proggie that sets a timer for parking meters.

Usually the increment is 1,2,3 hours, but sometime it goes in 15 min intervals as well...

maybe a plug-in that just shows 1-2-3 in a corner or something, and when you highlight and click, it sets an alarm for 1 hour.

a great option would be to trigger the alarm a few minutes early - sometimes ya gotta park a few blocks away.

My program "John Cody's alerts!" does exactly that :D

You can setup a count-down timer set to 1,2 or any hour or part-hour amount, and even setup a "Pre-alert" that will alert you 10 minutes (or any minute amount) before the main alert time.

You can even save your alert as a "Favorite" so you can quickly re-create it at a future time without having to re-specify the title, time and prealart time.

More info about alerts can be found here:

http://www.omnisoft.com/alerts/default.asp

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Furball Zen
A utility that will allow u 2 change in camera options the "image" prefix for pictures taken by the camera with ddmmyy_pn (dd= day ,mm=month ,yy=year ,and pn would b picture number).The application should take the date from the sistem and reset the photo and video counter every 00:00 of the day. It is now quite bad u know if u r searching 4 a picture among 700 let's say and their names are image01...image700 with no other clue is bad ,but if it will say something like 190405_12 u will know that the picture is from 19 April 2005 and it has number 12. :rolleyes: :(

yea well the properties should show that info already.

Guest Furball Zen
A chat client ...

AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN.. all using web (GPRS) or wifi when connect.. none of this SMS crap.

Agile does not work on SP yet.. and it;s not free anyway,.

i disagree i just installed it on my i600 last night and i didnt pay anything. one of the FEW progs that work on the i600. make sure you get the proper file though.

Guest Furball Zen
a free checkbook ledger would be nice.

and the quick notes on eht homescreen would be cool too.... for free.

yes! a check book ledger would be great. i used to have one for my palm but it was so old i couldn't reg it to use it past the trial time. free or minimal charge please.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey

A better internet browser that supports more things and runs scripts such as

also i wanted it when people call the blue and red led lights and the keypad would blink.

o and a gps using gprs (if that's possible)