the cheek of orange uk

Guest neilied

:shock: cheeky marketing ploy or just dirty rotten con....orange can now offer the c500 in siver.....but only if you sign up to the well extortionate premium service personally i think con!!!!!

they sell the black one to anyone, and they have chosen to sell the silver one to premium customers too, i dont think its a con, its just thier choice, i mean its just the colour, its not as if the entire model of phone is available to premium customers.

besides, the black is better :)

:shock:  cheeky marketing ploy or just dirty rotten con....orange can now offer the c500 in siver.....but only if you sign up to the well extortionate premium service personally i think con!!!!!

You're a bit behind my friend. The fact Orange would offer the 'champaigne' C500 to Premier customer's was revealed exclusively on Modaco about a month ago or so...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neilied

:oops: this maybe so but i pay to use an internet cafe and dont always keep upto date...still,,i think its a bit wrong added to the fact that when i upgraded to the c500 at an orange shop i had to wait about an hour and fifteen minutes whilst the sales assistant was on hold i asked whether it was worth upgrading to the premium service and was told not to bother that it was a different number to call but the call centre was the same and the extra ten pounds wasn't worth it!!!

Guest the_ugly_north

The extra £10 includes Orange Care (£5), 3Mb data (worth £4), free answerphone, early upgrade (9 months) and a few other perks. Is that not worth the £10????

If your talk plan is around £45 as you suggest (£55 O premier - £10) (O only do one which is 400 off-peak on a two-year contract) then Premier seems the better deal. In fact for @ £17.50 for 12 months you could get 750 cross-network anytime minutes if you know where to look..... :wink:

Guest shadamehr
The extra £10 includes Orange Care (£5), 3Mb data (worth £4), free answerphone, early upgrade (9 months) and a few other perks.  Is that not worth the £10???? 

If your talk plan is around £45 as you suggest (£55 O premier - £10) (O only do one which is 400 off-peak on a two-year contract) then Premier seems the better deal.  In fact for @ £17.50 for 12 months you could get 750 cross-network anytime minutes if you know where to look..... :wink:

Share with us???

No one's looking...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wingnutLP

Or you phone orange after you have finished your contract, say you want a free phone and them to price match 3. They say thewill not, you ask to be disconnected and they put you through to a nice person who says something along the lines of "mr paul you may be in luck it just so happens that we have a new tarrif that may suit you....". Then you get 750 minutes cross network 120 texts for £25. ^_^

Guest bucko12

Lucky me then i got the silver 1 now after starting with the black. My black 1 got damaged so i phoned orange as its insured and wen the guy turned up wid ma new phone it was silver ^_^ he even apologised!!! I aint complainin looks so much better in silver.

BUCKO :twisted:

Guest inspectorgadjet

The silver one can be ordered from the Orange website on ANY plan. They have the two different colour phones listed, but there is nothing stopping you from choosing a lower tariff if you select the silver one.

Guest Chaser81

Orange Premier isnt £10 extra, its £5 extra, but you can only have it on their 400, 700 or 1000 minutes tariffs. Considering that Orange Care is £5, and you get care bunged in FREE with Premier, whats not worth it about it?? Plus you will get a handset upgrade after 9 months (which in itself is worth it!).