Various plugins in the same line?

Guest sorcer1

I'm sorry but it's not what i want to do!

I don't want ton put some plugins in one line with an alternate dislpay but 3 plugins in the same line in one display!

example:

on the left of the line : mru

on center : icon bar

on the right of the line : the hour

thanks!

actually that's exactly what the themes DrBlow mentioned do - they ALSO alternately display plugins depending on icons, but if you look at things like the mail stuff, it has two plugins on the same line (Inbox count and new mail shortcut). You can use the Orange E200 plugin to nest multiple plugins on the same line but i think that you might have problems with the MRU plug. I've always had problems trying to nest this next to other plugins on one line - i think it might have something to do with the focus; if the focus is on the MRU then left and right scroll between the recently used icons, and as such cannot move the focus out of the plugin and into the one next to it.

Hope this make sense :)

I tried thsi but i can't get the focus on the mru plugin!

Is there any solution?

<plugin height="22" width="100%" group="p" handlekeys="CHILD" clsid="{A2536C57-6AC2-4c31-9542-B144B0E9D077}">

<format padding-left="0" padding-right="0"/>

<format state="selected" padding-left="0" padding-right="0" bgcolor="transparent"/>

<background b-border-width="0"/>

<shortcut width="100%" height="22">

<plugin height="22" width="100%" handlekeys="FOCUS" clsid="{A2536C57-6AC2-4c31-9542-B144B0E9D077}" group="mail">

<format state="selected" padding-left="6" padding-right="1" padding-top="0" bgcolor="transparent" bgtext="transparent"/> 

<format state="unselected" padding-left="6" padding-right="1" padding-top="0" bgcolor="transparent" bgtext="transparent" />

<shortcut width="145" height="22">

<!-- MRU -->

<plugin clsid="{79EFB752-CB70-446d-B317-499723482B3D}" name="mru" height="20">

<background b-border-width="0"> 

<format state="selected" bgcolor="transparent"/>

</background>

<mru icon-size="16" max-buttons="6" button-image="WinXPPromru.gif" button-transparent-color="#FFFFFF"/>

</plugin>

</shortcut>

<shortcut width="30" height="22">

<!-- Clock -->

<plugin file="sysplug.dll" clsid="{E09043DF-510E-4841-B652-388316977A7A}" height="20">

<clock>

<time mode="24" color="#ffffff"/>

</clock>

</plugin>

</shortcut>	

</plugin>

</shortcut>

</plugin>

Thanks