Non Orange Phones and the orange plugin

Guest ZiCoN

Heya guys.

I've been looking for a good skin for my Qtek 8080, but it seems that every skin I like uses the 'orange plugin' :) . Is there a way to use these skins on my phone anyway? I really like the Silvertabs skin.

Senserly

ZiCoN

Sorry m8, but unless Orange release the plugins, there is currently no way to get them. I think you could install an Orange e200 ROM if its compatible with your phone, but I'm not sure what features or functions you would lose/gain, and it seems a bit drastic just to get a plugin! :shock:

Tnx. Still a bit sad i think. All those great skins... I've pulling my hair out the last week to figure out how to make your opera blue button to work.. (dont have any internet other than from my phone in the weekdays, truckdriver :wink: )

Thanx

ZiCoN

I was working on a version of the Opera theme to be compatible with the e100/SPV original, which would probably work on yours, coz it used RJshortcut for the icons. Let me see if I can dig it up anywhere ... :)

That would be nice.. I actually thought that the icons were from RJ's plugin, but alas, no luck for me. I hope there will come a plugin that can 'replace' the orange plugin for the few that doesn't have an orange phone. Cause as it was posted, it's maybe a little exaduating to replace with an orange ROM.

Regards

ZiCoN The trucker neard. 8)

Guest lukeap69
I was working on a version of the Opera theme to be compatible with the e100/SPV original, which would probably work on yours, coz it used RJshortcut for the icons.  Let me see if I can dig it up anywhere ...  :)

drblow,

been waiting for that for a long time.

cheers,

lukeap

• 2 weeks later...