Homescreen backgrounds stays after changed homescreen

Guest Coolbox

I have tried different homescreens like the mac os and AI c500 but when I change homescreen the backgrounds and so stays. I does sometimes help to reset the phone which is a bit irritating to do. Is there a way to change the homescreen fully without reseting??

Guest midnight

backgrounds? do you mean programs background and such? if so, this is normal, cos those screens werent really supposed to be skinned, its a reg tweak that allows this to happen. And as they are set at boot up the phone must be reset.

Guest chucky.egg

If you mean the background picture on the homescreen (where the left soft button is "Start") it might be because you have a background image set.

Try going to Settings - Homescreen - Background Image, and set it to Default

Guest Coolbox

This Imenu is it really that smart??Will the phone reset faster or what?? I use xbar and will that make any conflicts?? I have a mpx200 is it compatible with that phone??? It hasn't been mentioned in the site.

I have tried to change background without any luck.

Not program backgrounds....only homescreen backgrounds.

Guest Disco Stu

This is the thread dealing with iMenu :

http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=1127...t=imenu&start=0

There's no mention of the MPx200 specifically but it is supposed to work with SP2002 devices. It is advertised as for those without xBar, so I couldn't say if it will clash. You could try contacting the author, Rey Vegafria (very nice guy), through his site, Airfagev.

I just find it quicker to restart using iMenu rather than switching off, waiting, switching back on again !

I don't quite understand what you're trying to do with the backgrounds.

You could have a look at Jeyo Personaliser, which is free !

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDet...authorId=629052

In general though, when you install homescreens from .hme or.cab files, you should properly uninstall them using the Add/Remove Programs tool in settings or ActiveSync. This will remove the skin and any backgrounds.

Guest Coolbox

Its probably a common problem when you install homescreens as you say. I have tried to uninstall the homescreens but I still have to reset before the bacgrounds disapear. Fx. the dark sky background in the AI c500 homescreen was staying as background even when I uninstalled it untill I reset the phone. Its not that big a problem I was just wondering if it was somthing that could be changed very easy...maybe I was doing somthing wrong:-)