New plugin: Need Help from Homescreen Designers/Testers

Guest drfonz

Guest drfonz

Dear all,

a few days ago I decided to venture into Homescreen Plugin development, and I've just come up with a nifty little critter. The problem is that I'm no good at designing screens and the demo screen I'm using is just painfully ugly.

So here's the deal: if anybody out there would like to have a go at creating a screen for the plugin, test it, and/or suggest features they'd like it to have, I'd be glad to hear from you via PM.

I'm not disclosing what the plugin does just yet, because I'd like to keep it a surprise until a few people think it's useful and all the features are implemented/tested.

So, if you've got nothing better to do, you know where I am! :)

Thanks for your time!

Dr Fonz

P.S. By the way, the plugin will be released for free when it's ready

Guest drfonz

Wow :shock: !

It's only been a few hours and already some of the more distinguished homescreen designers in Modaco have been in touch and sent some prototype screens with the plug-in on. And I must say I'm impressed.

After this type of response, I've decided that there will be an announcement made sometime next Monday which will hopefully become the thread where all designers/testers put screenshots with the new plug-in and their fantastic looking homescreen designs.

So, if you're one of those who'd like to design a homescreen or even just test the plug-in, get in touch via PM before Monday and you'll be in the list of people who made this happen so quickly. :)

Cheers!

Dr Fonz

Guest drfonz

Hi guys.

Sorry for the delay, but my wife gave birth to our first baby yesterday morning :), so as you can guess I'm a bit busy at the minute.

There are quite a few designers having a go at creating some good stuff for you, so as soon as I get back some screens I'll create a new "official" thread for the plugin so people can get the download details and give feedback for new features, bugs and suggestions.

Anyway, gotta go now because the baby is crying :shock:

More news about the plug-in very soon.

Thanks!

Dr Fonz