Ruttensoft's Homescreen Designer => let's see 'em !

Guest Disco Stu

Guest Disco Stu

Because us xml-avoiders are so proud of our new creations 8)

Here's mine to celebrate today's LHF National Division 3 Play-off Semi-final between Coventry Bears and Bramley Buffaloes.

Go Bears !.

(I also support Leeds United, obviously..)

EDIT : please share your idiots' guides to incorporating the background for the analogue clock plugin without shelling out $600 for PaintShopPro or whatever...

SS Bears 1.1.jpg

Guest chucky.egg

I've done an embarassingly poor Star Wars Clone Trooper one, with a diarrhea brown colour scheme

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Will post tomorrow

Guest MPXtricky
I've done an embarassingly poor Star Wars Clone Trooper one, with a diarrhea brown colour scheme

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Will post tomorrow

excellent - I can't wait!

Guest chucky.egg

I don't know if I did something wrong, but the clock and alarm plugins wont work for me!

Pah!

Stu -

What are you doing your graphics in?

I could make some graphics (like faded bars etc) that you could insert into your screens if you like. Not sure if it'll work, it depends on what you're using really.

Guest Disco Stu

Being new to this and all, I've just been using the Paint application in Programs, Accessories with Irfanview for resizing.

I'll be thinking up a theme for my next creation in the next few days and will have a look at Fireworks MX 2004 and any other graphics software I can find.

Thanks for the offer ; I may well get back to you :)

Alarm / clock plugins : did you tick the box to install ?

Guest scott2eyes

If you've got it installed (I think it's a part of Microsoft Office), Microsoft Photo Editor can be a pretty useful tool to have. It should be under Microsoft Office Tools.