MoDaCo Winter Event - Sat November 6th - Update 7/10!

Guest Monolithix

Guest Disco Stu

Is he asking if he can bring someone else who's not attending the event and still get the hotel discount ?

@ Vali : post the question again in your own language and we will translate. Tell us which country you are from too :wink:

Hah....Disco Stu ok , ok!

It be just funy question , just for fun!

Don't prepossess for my partiality to be in MoDaCo event.

Will be satisfaction to be in party.

However not have possibility.

Because i'coming from Kosova.

Sincerely...

----------------------------------------

If a don't have the chance to be in party,do they get any price ???

It be the question , but it be just for fun! :wink:

Guest markhammill

Does anyone know if there will be somewhere to securly stash my gear bag at the event?

I want to take all my kit, laptop, charger etc but don't want to have to pack it all up and carry it around with me every five minutes.

Guest midnight

errr, theres a few of us staying at that hotel (all the mods for example), and there should be plenty of rooms left (dont forget to quote Will's reference ('Will Fletcher') to Julie to get the discount ^_^)

as for a place to stash your bag, errr, i dunno, but i hope there is somewhere, can always ask i suppose

52s has a cloakroom but wouldn't call it secure - unless MoDaCo have made some arrangements!

52s is a wicked bar/club - anyone up on Friday night should go down and check it out:

"For the more discerning student, get away from the cheesey vibe. 52 degrees North was previously UK bar of the Year, with service and atmosphere to match. Muscially spanning Funky house, slick RnB and classics, it is a chance to unwind from the week in excellent company. Selected drinks are £1.50 all night, with house wine at £7.50 a bottle. Admission is free before 11pm and £2 after. Admission will be based upon attitude, presentation and demeanour"

Guest markhammill

There is an even number of guests at the moment so if I book I could be stuck paying the price of a twin room on my own.

Would anyone else like to book?

Guest Disco Stu
Bit worried as i registered but havent received any confirmation. bought my ticket and dont want to be stuck in brummie till six. :lol:  what to do????

Have a look at the 'Mystery Device' thread, Agent.

I think it says to PM Monolithix.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Basically if you emailed, you're on the list. If you aren't on the list for whatever reason, we have some blank namebadges ready to make up on the day just in case!

Don't worry, no-one is going to be turned away!

Guest clarkez

To provide support to this event, we've set up a group moblog on Atomiclava (http://www.atomiclava.net). It can be found at http://www.atomiclava.net/modacowinter04. Any user of AtomicLava can post to this group blog.. (you can sign up for free from http://www.atomiclava.net)

For existing AtomicLava users, To post Make sure you are running either 0.65 or 0.66, then choose settings->AutoPickCategories. Now, when you make a new post, you can tag the post to be included in the MoDaCo moblog.

So, here's hoping that the event is a BIG success (good luck guys) and that loads of people post photos, video and audio so the rest of us can check it.

Guest agent.m

Have a look at the 'Mystery Device' thread, Agent.

I think it says to PM Monolithix.

Thanks! This is one of those times when i didnt search well enough :oops:

Guest beersoft

ohh, its like crimbo, im all excited again :lol:

1) have breakfast this time

2) find trousers

3) get "indoor voice" card out

4) behave like an adult

4a) keep trousers on

5) not get thrown out of pub

later

Owen