Our Daily Bread etc. Repligo Documents For your Smartphone!

Guest spv_dman

Guest spv_dman

Would like to share with you for free these daily Christian devotionals courtesy of RBC Ministries. These are converted from HTML pages into RepliGo Documents. You can download the free RepliGo Viewer here. I've sought the permission of the author to publish these documents.

RBC Our Daily Bread Oct04 RepliGo Document SP.CAB

RBC Soul Journey Oct04 RepliGo Document SP.CAB

RBC Utmost Oct04 RepliGo Document SP.CAB

Guest spv_dman

Once you've installed RepliGo for smartphone, you should be able to open it via the folder / shortcuts created. What are you using btw, smartphone 2002 or 2003? I was able to test it with 2002.

Guest Jazz_UK

I hav a c500 (2003?).

Repligo opens but when I point toward the folder it cannot see any files.

I noticed that the files have strange names

000About.001

000Oct01.002

000Oct02.003

When I click on the _setup.xml it opens up Internet Explorer but does nothing else :?

Jazz

Guest spv_dman

It seems you're a newbie using the smartphone :)

You can do a search here in modaco on how to install cab files or click here. And browse through the site, you'll find a "how to" which will guide you on installing .cab files. Hope this helps.

Guest dinoalbert
I hav a c500 (2003?).

Repligo opens but when I point toward the folder it cannot see any files.

I noticed that the files have strange names

000About.001

000Oct01.002

000Oct02.003

When I click on the _setup.xml it opens up Internet Explorer but does nothing else :?  

Jazz

it must be a CAB file...not a ZIP, although it looks like one. You should not unzip it, instead just copy and paste the CAB file to your Accessories folder of your phone....then on your phone, go to Start-->Accessories folder and click on the file...it will install automatically.

Guest Jazz_UK
It seems you're a newbie using the smartphone :)

Not a newbie, previously had a E200 and have installed various games/programs but I am sure when this downloaded to my work PC it came down as a zip file :?

But downloaded it to my home PC and it shows up as a CAB (filing cabinet icon).

Very strange!

But thanks for the help

Jazz

Guest spv_dman

Not a newbie, previously had a E200 and have installed various games/programs but I am sure when this downloaded to my work PC it came down as a zip file :?

But downloaded it to my home PC and it shows up as a CAB (filing cabinet icon).

Very strange!

But thanks for the help

Jazz

Hi. Just follow the instructions of dinoalbert and you'll be able to install it on your phone.

Guest dinoalbert

Hi. Just follow the instructions of dinoalbert and you'll be able to install it on your phone.

yeah just follow the instruction I posted....its NOT a zipped file...its a CAB file....its just that ZIP and CAB files have the same icon....probably because you have your Winzip associated with .cab files

• 1 month later...