AWarner: 10,000 posts!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

That's right... MoDaCo Moderator and Saviour of 'Help and Advice' has reached...

10,000 POSTS!

:)

I would also like to announce the promotion of Awarner to 'Moderation Team Leader'.

In preperation for MoDaCo 2 there will be some management structure changes on the site, the first of these is AWarner's promotion, allowing him to have more of a say in how the site is run, and most importantly, moderated - I will be handing over responsibility for choosing the moderation team solely to him (should he feel this will help him in his seemingly endless quest to help out you guys :lol:)

Huge congrats Ashley from me, and I'm sure the rest of the team and the many members you have helped will agree it's a fantastic achievement... and hope you keep up the great work!

:lol:

P

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Incredible :!:

We are not worthy...

Hope no one minds me asking (not been here long myself) how long have you been at MoDaCo :?:

Guest www.msmobiles.com
nice one ash. will get you a little "special something" at the meet :lol:

beery can you bring glass's?

yes, he will get MVP title, after all only msmobiles has ban on this title :) other can get 8)

Guest squall

you sound a little bitter there? maybe if you didnt slate microsoft and mvps so often you could get one :roll:

In addition i just noticed you didnt even say well done or nice work. Why do you think you can hijack a post celebrating awarners hard work for your political nonsence?

Please dont post in this thread again unless you have something nice to say to awarner.

Guest www.msmobiles.com
you sound a little bitter there? maybe if you didnt slate microsoft and mvps so often you could get one :roll:

In addition i just noticed you didnt even say well done or nice work. Why do you think you can hijack a post celebrating awarners hard work for your political nonsence?

Please dont post in this thread again unless you have something nice to say to awarner.

if somebody is totally closed to criticizm and closed to open discussion then this somebody deserves it.

hijacking? bitter? who is bitter here? you are.

I just said that he can get MVP - after all 10 people writing for *thoughts website got it and only 2 people from Modaco by now.

msmobiles is as it is and it will always be such - it is just a tabloid after all - tabloid with low ambitions.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

That was a little harsh squall - there was no bitterness in msmobiles post, and i think suggesting awarner is MVP-worthy is compliment enough...

Guest shadamehr

Let's move back off the fighting, and back onto the congratulating...

10,000 posts....

That mental...

If he's been a member two years, by my maths, that's a rough posting of on average, (reaching for MS Calculator)... 13.67 posts EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Mental...

Way too much time on your hands young Ash mate...

;-)

Well done!

EDIT:

24th Nov 2002, makes it nearly twon month shy of two years...

So quick math update = 14.82 posts EVERY SINGLE DAY

Wow

Let's move back off the fighting, and back onto the congratulating...

10,000 posts....

That mental...

If he's been a member two years, by my maths, that's a rough posting of on average, (reaching for MS Calculator)... 13.67 posts EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Mental...

Way too much time on your hands young Ash mate...

;-)

Well done!

EDIT:

24th Nov 2002, makes it nearly twon month shy of two years...

So quick math update = 14.82 posts  EVERY SINGLE DAY

Wow

Ofcourse.... you could find out that way......

... or you could check out his profile which says:

[3.83% of total / 14.64 posts per day] 

Guest cybercamel

This is an immense achievement congratulations 8)

I would also like to announce the promotion of Awarner to 'Moderation Team Leader'.

My job title contains 'Team Leader' so I have to feel slightly sorry for you, fancy being responsible for the personal development of nearly 60,000 people! Should I get in line now for my Personal Development Plan? :)

Guest kyrkesmith

I wonder if he'll ever get to be Assistant to the Regional Manager? That is, of course, the inevitable promotion path for any famous team leader.

Guest Confucious

An average of 14.64 posts per day? over nearly 2 years?

Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

You sad bastard!

Only joking (sorry!)

Congratul;ations, in the short time I've been here i've seen a lot of posts by you. No wonder! Always helpful and appreciated.

Keep up the good work. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.