AWarner: 10,000 posts!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest squall

Awarner asked me to let everyone know he is experiencing internet connection issues so cannot reply. He did say he appreciates all the support, and will make every effort to say that in person soon.

guess the 14.64 posts per day average may decrease slightly :)

Guest Confucious

" internet connection issues" - to get his sort of response rates he must be an integral part of the internet so i don't believe that [-X

Guest awarner [MVP]

As I've always said I only do this for fun :lol: and this site is one hell

of an addictive place to be :)

It's the members who make the site what it is today and I just try

to help everyone get along and keep the site the friendly place it is for all members old and new :lol:

Thank you all for making my day :lol:

Ashley

Guest nickcornaglia

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Great job Ashley. You're one hell of a guy always there to help anyone and everyone here.

Congratulations! Good luck and enjoy your new duties.

Guest lukeap69

you never get tired do you? keep it up. there are so many you can help. you're one of the reasons why newbies don't feel new at all.

congrats team leader.

lukeap

Guest martin

Congratulations Ash ^_^/ Your promotion to Moderation Team Leader is excellent news for MoDaCo.

10,000 posts and I imagine that nearly all of those are giving Help and Advice 8)

Well done mate :D

Guest awarner [MVP]
did that MPX go back together in the end :-D

Sure did :D have a look at the updated pics with the screen ripped apart

and still working while in bits ^_^

Guest Maverick

Great show.. Ashley. U have been like a guardian angel to so many Smartphone users.

Congrats.. and keep it up.. More Smartphone models, more users ... more questions to answer ^_^

Guest www.msmobiles.com
I just said that he can get MVP - after all 10 people writing for *thoughts website got it and only 2 people from Modaco by now.

Sorry, my mistake, it is 7 people, not 10, so, including Jason, these are: Janak, Brad, Ed, Marlof, Andy, Pat, Jason himself.

I posted because I think that if Paul O'Brien would suggest to Microsoft awarner from Modaco (or anybody else from Modaco team for that matter), he would get MVP too.

Guest the_ugly_north
I posted because I think that if Paul O'Brien would suggest to Microsoft awarner from Modaco (or anybody else from Modaco team for that matter), he would get MVP too.

Apart from you Jacek.

BTW I have some baby wipes. It is brilliant for geting sh*t out of on orrifice.

Back on topic. Well done awarner. You are a dedicated person. You deserve MVP far more than most (not a comparison against this site)

Guest mavisdavis

Apart from you Jacek.

BTW I have some baby wipes. It is brilliant for geting sh*t out of on orrifice.

Back on topic. Well done awarner. You are a dedicated person. You deserve MVP far more than most (not a comparison against this site)

Guest awarner [MVP]

All the fun starts and then NTL decide to kill my connection with

their out of date equipment :D

Lost connection for three days and not a happy bunny :P

Back now and back to Help and Advice ^_^/

Guest Paul [MVP]

I put forward to my MVP Lead, through the normal nomination process, everybody I think would be a worthy addition to the MVP community.

Of course, I am not at liberty to disclose exactly who, but suffice to say, a certain person in this thread has been nominated, and a certain person in this thread hasn't ^_^

P

Guest beersoft

is it me??? ^_^

i think ash is a no brainer choice for MVP as hes always helpful, has the patience of a saint and doesn't let 'the voices' take over his posts :D

later

Owen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.