ORANGE SPV C500 - KRUSELL LEATHER CASE + SPRING CLIP

Guest squall

KRUSELL have been in touch to tell us the SPV C500 KRUSELL CASE is now available and in stock from their official uk distributor

Krusell leather case for the orange SPV C500. A free spring clip is included worth £3.49.

Are you looking for a leather case to protect your SPV C500? Are you looking for a quality leather case that stands out from the rest for an excellent price? We have got the case for you. Made by Krusell from Sweden this case is a real quality product that boosts a lot of features.

Fits the SPV C500 mobile 

Camera can be used with case on 

Holes and cut-outs for all vital functions 

Handmade in finest cattle leather 

Fits the SPV C500 beautifully to protect it from scratching 

Multidapt system for various clips and holders. Please check at the bottom of this add for additional clips and holders available through our store. 

SPRING clip included at £3.49 

This is a quality leather case. Do not compare this with the crap cases that are sold at mobile stores in the high street. Your Mobile deserves a beautiful quality case.

See Price £10.99

krusell_spv_c500_2.jpg

Hmm .. looks ugly tho! Has anyone any experience with it yet? Can you use all the keys without having to remove it from the case? Would seem a hassle to have to unzip it every time.

you can use all the keys as with the e200 version plus you could stop the dust coming in through the vol and camera areas , will post a review soon :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest griffog

I can heartily reccomend Krusell, I have the E200 and XDAII ones and they're superbly made, all keys can be accessed whilst in the case and the Multidapt clip system works well.

Guest beersoft

well, the wifes is on order and fingers crossed it will show up before renualt fit the cd player in her car

they are the only cases to use imho ^_^

i just wish my E200 case didn't twist round and stop the joystick going left quite so often :D

later

Owen

Guest nickcornaglia

I wish they made these cases in something other than leather. Like neoprene or something like that. More of a BodyGlove Style fabric....in different colors.

eek was about to order but a little wary now :/

When i go to checkout, it shows someone elses details already filled in :/ you know in the form right above the "This page is secure." message.

If anyone from Cheadle has ordered recently, PM me with your name for information on the details I can view.

Guest bosshogg2003

If you follow the link on the top of the page you go to Case4u. This site is almost identical to www.phoneaddons.com who says they are in stock but are not. Placed my order by eBay two days ago and just told me will be another 7-10 days. I am waiting for a response from eBay as the seller is trying to sell something he doesn’t have.

Anybody found one genuinely in stock?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.