Automatic Profile change when BT paired

Guest Shakface

Guest Shakface

Heres a challenge for you guys.

Wouldnt it be nice if a c500 once paired with a specific device i.e. a Bluetooth car kit , automatically changed to the car profile. Therefore you could set the backlight not to turn off and have all your volumes correct?

Is it possible?

Guest NIGHTMARE

Posted from my SmartPhone!

furthermore it would be a good idea if their was a bluetooth headset profile with WORKING auto answer. i have created a topic saying how it could easily be done however i am not a programme so i cant implement it.

Guest NIGHTMARE

Posted from my SmartPhone!

furthermore it would be a good idea if their was a bluetooth headset profile with WORKING auto answer. i have created a topic saying how it could easily be done however i am not a programme so i cant implement it.

Guest NIGHTMARE

sorry here it is

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=116119

"Firstly i tryed the basic headset you get with the phone(non-bluetooth) and could not get the auto-answer function to work(with the headset profile-it is broken), i think their must be a easy fix for this.

Witch would mean that the other problem would be "how can i select this profile for my bluetooth heaset?", well that is easy, go into the registry,under user, contral panel,profiles,headset and deleate the thing that says autoonly (or something like that, sorry i cant be more exact but i dont have the phone in front of me) than reboot the phone and you can select the profile.

so if someone could fix the non bluetooth profile, then we would have a winner.

Also their may be another way of doing it, i have seen that in the registry their is some paramiters assosiated with the ringtones where you can specify if the ringtone is looped, any wait before ringtone starts and vibrate -all that kind of stuff, (these take the form of charicters in a string) and theirfor if their is a option letter that is assosiated with answering the call, you could put a wait of a few seconds followed by answer, e.g.

x3 qq

where x is "wait(secs)" and "qq" is answer.

if anyone could inplement this that would be great, thoughts would also be appreciated!"