FREE INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY SAP

Guest mark.lee

Guest mark.lee

IM A NEW SAP CONVERT..I USED TO BE A HUGE NOKIA FAN..BUT NOT ANYMORE...BEING A TECHIE THAT I AM, I REALLY AM AMAZED AT ALL THE THINGS THIS PHONE CAN DO. JUST RECENTLY UNLOCKED MY V1.7.13.0 UNIT using Mar's procedure... thanks dude!!

anyhow, im using a DSL connection at my home pc and i figured out something... you can connect to the internet without being charged by your network on a per kilobyte basis... this is very simple... if you are a PDA user, u prolly know how this works....

anyway, enough with the rambling... now on with the good stuff:

Things you need:

-A personal computer

- Internet Access

- Data cable

- Active Sync

Things to do:

- Connect your PC to the internet... stay online...

- Next, activesync your phone with your pc...

- lastly, open INTERNET EXPLORER on your SAP and browse away!!! Happy surfing!!!

the point of this post is that i am just amazed at how versatile the SAP is... and how useful this tip is when ur downloading stuff for your fone from popular sites like MODACO.COM, AIRFAGEV.COM et cetera... technically it's free coz ur credits wont be replete from surfing using this method... unlike connecting to the net via GPRS... I hope i shared my 10 cents worth to all you smartphone users out there... (or ako na lang ang di nakakaalam nito?? hehehehe... )

Guest mark.lee

OH BY THE WAY.. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU that you must not disconnect your phone from ur pc in order for you to connect to the net for free... happy downloading!!!

Guest mark.lee

cool!! naisip ko lang sya kasi ganun ginagawa ko with my PALM Tungsten..

naisip ko pede rin siguro sa SAP... true enough pede nga!!! thanks for welcoming me!!

peace!

mark

hi,mark.being able to connect to the internet using your SAP when connected to your pc is old news already. i can do that with my pocket pc also.but i would like to credit you for discovering that on your own.welcome to modaco!

Guest mark.lee

ya pyke.. thanks... isnt it just fun? daym!! what was i thinking fooling around with a nokia?? im glad i converted...

Modaco rules!! bunch of nice, warm people here....

and also dont forget to select "pass thru connection" or "automatic" on internet connection under data connections, you might be charge with this if your phone is not configured correctly. also check if there's a G on your signal bar when you surf. ^_^

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Pwedeng pwede. Pero sabi nga ni kalinte, bakit mag pass through pa kung may PC naman. Mas mabilis mag maniobra pag nasa PC.

Posted from my Scientific Calculator!