Ext Lcd Bacgrounds!!

Guest gsr264

These are shrunk down versions of background pics I've picked up along the way. Credit goes to whoever made the originals. Unzip this and move the JPGs to your "StorageMy DocumentsExtLCD" folder. Just a little something for you to play with this weekend!

P.S. - I find the darker ones look better...

P.P.S- If you open a smartphone background in Paint and stretch it by 55% width and 36% height, it comes out to the right size. 96x64.

ExtLCD.zip

Here's what I'm using. Given that you're forced to have a white font, this black background I made seems to work the best in any given light.

Right click and save this file to "StorageMy DocumentsExtLCD" on your phone. Also, set the contrast to 1.

-Mc

black.jpg

I just checked. There was a darkfade (which is real nice) and some dark abstracts, but not one that is just plain, all black.

All pics are done well though. Keep up the good work.

-Mc

Guest jonathanm

Before finding this thread, I made a simple black background for myself. I then created a background that shows where the text and indicators are. So if you are looking to create something that is still readable, you might want to look at this.

Jonathan

Ext LCD Layout.jpg

Guest spacecowboy6982

Gentlemen - this is just pure magic !!! I cant wait to get one of these !!!

What are the chances of it being an animated backround though :?:

Check my zip file pefore you post new screens, I'm pretty sure a few of those were in it. That way we're not double posting.

Alright were did you find a black mpx220?!?

Check my zip file pefore you post new screens,  I'm pretty sure a few of those were in it. That way we're not double posting.

Alright were did you find a black mpx220?!?

Uhuh, those can't by in, I made them myself, exept for the resized Win XP wallpaper ^_^ I got the black MPx220 from nieuwemobiel.nl, the dutch mobile phone comparing site I work for. I've got a C500/SDA/Mio8390/8860/m1000/voq/mpx200 too :D

Its not that big of a deal really, we are both just resizing other peoples pictures. But if you swear they are all yours... where did you get the one with the two middle fingers? ^_^ I know where, because I made it, and there are 3 or four others like that. Just letting you know.

Honestly I don't care though.

Guest angeljo008
These are shrunk down versions of background pics I've picked up along the way. Credit goes to whoever made the originals. Unzip this and move the JPGs to your "StorageMy DocumentsExtLCD" folder. Just a little something for you to play with this weekend!  

P.S. - I find the darker ones look better...

P.P.S- If you open a smartphone background in Paint and stretch it by 55% width and 36% height, it comes out to the right size. 96x64.

Is there any way you could do a Gold Toyota symbol on a black background? I would really appreciate it!! ^_^

Guest Underdog_2k

Why is it so hard for people to make a small gif file? Use photoshop make an 96*64 pixel image and place what ever you want on it :wink: :roll: , or is there something special to add?

Even though I work for a FORD dealership here ya go. :wink:

Lemme know if there is other requests...

All i could find was a flat white logo on black, so I had to make it look like 3d gold. Turned out pretty well...

ToyotaLogo.jpg

Guest angeljo008

Thanks a lot!! It's wonderful---Sorry but I've always owned toyota trucks!! LOL!!! and it's black and gold--Thanks again!! Love it!!

BTW it look great with the white font--works well--If the toyota logo had been white it wouldn't have worked as well ^_^

Guest angeljo008
Why is it so hard for people to make a small gif file? Use photoshop make an 96*64 pixel image and place what ever you want on it  :wink:  :roll: , or is there something special to add?

Unfortunately I dont have a picture software on my computer here at work--soooooo that's why---besides, if he has it down to an art, why aggrevate myself trying to get it to work?