No extra screens skinned

Dr Fonz's Biorhythms plugin

Orangewinger's Media player plugin

SV1000's Battery Plugin

Comments

You'll need to download and install the relevant plugins first

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 3:10 pm

View File

now THIS is an awesome homescreen... however, I can't get it to work properly... btw, what is this E200 Icon Plugin? Can I download this somewhere? I have everything but this plugin, so I think that's why it's not working properly...

Guest Skunkchild

@ dinoalbert and otacon - the E200 plugin won't work for you but it's not too difficult to rearrange the xml to put the elements you want back into a more normal layout. If needs be, let me know which bits you want and I'll rearrange it for you.

The E200 plugin is great tho' - can anyone confirm that it's ok on the C500 ?

Guest schaggo
I use Riki's Theme Changer program to change backgrounds every 6 hours. LINK HERE
Short question:
  • Is this all to set and the program changes the screens at, I don't know, 3am, 9am, 3pm and 9pm or does the cycle start from the minute I setup the program? Cuz it's 2:55am and the program shows the evening background (bliss3)... :?

@ dinoalbert and otacon - the E200 plugin won't work for you but it's not too difficult to rearrange the xml to put the elements you want back into a more normal layout. If needs be, let me know which bits you want and I'll rearrange it for you.

That would be excellent. If you can (keeping my fingers crossed), it would be great to have first icon for calendar, second for battery, third for biorhythm, fourth for mru, and fifth for media player.

Can that be done?

Guest schaggo
It's from when you set it, eg i had mine on 05, 11 17 and 23 hundred hours. note it drains the battery a bit :-(
Excellent answer, thanks g4mb17. Actually not what I hoped to hear, but ok... 8)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.