Help Beta Test 'Project GA' by MoDaCo

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

- Do you have an E200 / C500 and live in the UK?

- Do you own a Bluetooth GPS?

- Do you drive frequently?

- Would you like to be alerted to positions of Speed Cameras?

A limited number of spaces are available on the Closed Beta program for MoDaCo GA, a software product that will be entering Public Beta soon.

Participants will be asked to submit feedback on the application in preperation for Public Beta.

If you would like to be involved, please send ME a PM (Paul [MVP]), and you will be added to the beta group.

Cheers ^_^

P

Guest AdmiralAckbar
"]If you would like to be involved, please send ME a PM (Paul [MVP]), and you will be added to the beta group.

I'd like to, but everytime I click the PM button I get a "not authorised" message (and before anyone asks, yes, I am logged on). :roll:

Guest A.Hughes

Hi Paul

If still available i would like to be involved in the Beta program, i travel more than 50,000 business miles a year, this would be a valuable app for my c500.

Look forward to hearing back soon, either way

Regards

Guest pcbinternet

Hi i am in the car regualry all day and using a c500 with bluetooth. I can not PM you because i have not placed more the 10 posts. But i would be interested in taking part.

Paul

pcbinternet, you can PM now, one post is the trigger level, not ten.

Can't join up myself, as I don't have BT GPS ^_^ but just curious as to what GA stands for. I'd guess *********?

:D

Guest proindigo

I have got the kane software on my ipaq. it tells you if you are a near a camera, even if you are on a parralel road. I think it will only really work well if you integrate mapping but will love to try it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.