How much did you pay??

Guest The_Brickster

Guest tricky

http://www.directmobilephones.com/

is a real good place to get yer spv from, i got mine the next day and it cost me squat on talk120 plus the £6 gprs addon which i have been told is compulsory on the spv until april? dunno if that is true, but the internet company above is ect mobiles and they are very good and have stock!

tricky

Free from phoneshop direct... with Talk 200.

I was currently on Everyday 50. So I have 2 contracts now. Orange will convert my old number to Pay-as-you-go for free...so I will divert the old number to the new number and leave the PayAsYouGo switched off. I really didn't want to change my old number but then I wouldn't have got the phone for free... Anyway having had one orange number for 6 years I was pretty freaked when my new SPV phone number only changed the last 3 digits! What are the odds on that happening? :wink:

Guest okocha10

im gettin my spv 2morro and its my first time on contract, does any1 know if i can go into cfw and get the Orange OVP O2 Business First tariff?? do i have 2 print the page from onestopphoneshop.co.uk and take it 2 them?? or is that just the 4 the actual fone price?? cheers

Guest Gorskar

You are better off ringing them up than going into the store, I think they will do a better deal, up to £100 difference, wheras if you go into the store they will only do up to £50. The number is on their website.