Interesting Concept....

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

Ok, this is a concept design and so is in no way real, but I thought it was mightily interesting so thought i'd share it ^_^

se_future_23.jpg

Now, i'd personally love to see this, its a very nice concept and looks like it could be a very playable device.

Guest Microsoft

Hum this sounds like you mixed the photo.. The link to where you find it, ofcourse. Where did you find it? On a site?

Like www.modaco.com <- a site/webbpage/homepage/forum/or-what-ever-you-call-it

I take it these are part of that sony thing were they are accepting user designs for prototypes? I guess you can only come up with so many ideas before you have to use other peoples...

A side note:

-Midnight are you more interested in the phone from a aesthetic perspective or because of the windows gaming platform it seems to propose?

Guest midnight

lots of reasons to be honest.....

Obviously for its gaming potential (i am a game developer afterall, and so better hardware/software=better games)

Sony Ericsson are quality, regardless of what OS they use.

And well, its windows, so suits us perfectly as 'currently' we only develop for the windows platform.

And well, its just a nice design, good placement of the buttons and the joypad, nice big screen, and looks to work as a normal phone real well cos its a standard phone layout (no messing with button positions... you hear me nokia and siemens?)

Doesn't that design look a lot like what Lenovo had in mind with their ET560 ? Look :

lenovo%20et560.jpglenovo560_02.jpg

Granted, the Sony Ericsson looks better but at least Lenovo got beyond the drawing board :wink:

Guest londonlad

sony ericsson would be stupid to pass this one up. best design by far. its a proper mobile phone and at the same time its a proper games console. its does both as it should be done, at the flick of the screen. top stuff.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.