Interesting Concept....

Guest midnight

Guest sub0hope

A such new phone , with brand new ideas , enough to be revolutioanary :twisted: ,

it would surely make ppl like me , games lovers, envy to own :roll: , or at least to touch it ... especially seeing that Street Fighter alfa on it ...

by the way to play well well that game , i cannot imagine less than 128 MB of ram and rom , to hold such powerful games on it , if it would be out into the end of 2005 with true 128 memory , and a storage card i would , sell my own clothes to buy it :wink:

Guest londonlad
A such new phone , with brand new ideas , enough to be revolutioanary :twisted: ,

it would surely make ppl like me , games lovers, envy to own :roll: , or at least to touch it ... especially seeing that Street Fighter alfa on it ...

by the way to play well well that game , i cannot imagine less than 128 MB of ram and rom , to hold such powerful games on it , if it would be out into the end of 2005 with true 128 memory , and a storage card i would , sell my own clothes to buy it :wink:

for the sake of humanity... dont do that.

ok now I'm sure that phone ROCKS!!!!!

ultimate gaming phone. and with SP or PPC on it, it would be my dream phone ^_^ and how cool would it be to play StreetFighter while your waiting or traveling by train or whatever!

Pigo

Guest refnulf

It's so hard to find a decent phone, I'm gonna go design and create my own phone... let's go mono, back to my workshop. You can design the Diablo mobile phone game...

Guest monkeyjabber

You know this is gonna come out in Japan first before they release it abroad, if ever. The phones they have over there are much cooler. Check out these Toshiba phones. This shows a comparison of the newer A5501T (orange) vs. the older model A5304T (red).

http://sureare.web.infoseek.co.jp/text/031...7ceatec/a5501t/

http://www.au.kddi.com/english/product/index.html

hikaku2.jpg

Hikaku3.jpg

Guest monkeyjabber

No, I think that's just a small Japanese hand. But my point is, the Japanese like innovation in their phones. Imagine what they could do if any of the dozen or so Japanese phone makers set out to make a Windows Mobile model. Unfortunately, I think the market is still too small.

• 2 weeks later...

it's too colorfull for me. it's too (sorry not meant as an insult) japanese for me. I'd have the idea I'm making phone calls with a high-tech furby!

My thought is that smartphones should have a bit of a buisness look.

and that game phone is a different thing. but still is no excuse to have a overpriced tamagotchi lookalike. so make then a bit classy please :lol:

Pigo

Guest midnight

but if you make a windows mobile gaming device why does it need to look business-like? surely you want to attract a whole differnt type of people (and i really dont see a tamagotchi-look in that SE gaming phone concept at all to be honest)

That's what I said. the game phone is a different thing. it shouldn't be a buisness phone, but not a furby thing.. the way the game phone look is great. but shouldn't get to colorfull like the japanese phones on the previous page. Like I said these are just my thoughts.

Pigo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.