Mpx 220 Battery problem

Guest TusharKapoor

Guest TusharKapoor

Hello friends,

I have newly bought the Mpx 220. Now the problem what i am facing is that the battery charge does not long for more than 2 days (means 48 hrs) but i think the standby time is much more than that. so i am little bit worried as i dont know what to do. but when i showed it in the shop thoes people said that the battery is fine and in good condition. So i am not being able to understand as what to do. Can anybody help me. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanking all in advance.

it all depends on what you do with it. You should easily get a few days on standby but the longer you use the phone (talking, listening to mp3s, games, etc), the battery life will diminish...

-Mc

This could sound a little strange, but from my understanding, there are different hardware versions of the MPX220. Typically 0004 and 0005.

What i hear, but can not confirm, is that the 0005 version has or will address the battery issue.

Guest phonemag

Wow, I must have version 02 or 03 :twisted:

This could sound a little strange, but from my understanding, there are different hardware versions of the MPX220. Typically 0004 and 0005.

What i hear, but can not confirm, is that the 0005 version has or will address the battery issue.

Guest Jerry Raia

I have a strange battery issue also, when the phone is powered on and plugged into the charger it will switch to the battery icon. Its like its not charging.