Request for homescreen and picture customisation

Guest Red Fish

Guest Red Fish

Hi

Can anyone help me please - I'm not a developer - nor am I interested in being one, but I am a female SPV C500 owner (my 3rd SPV) and I would like someone to customise a home screen for me and a simple picture from Orangeworld

Can anyone assist ?

Many thanks

Laura

Guest Red Fish

Hi

The picture I have in mind is 'Little Miss Sunshine' from the Mr Men pictures section of Orange World.

I would like Little Miss Sunshine shrunk by about 1/3 so she's 2/3's of her current size - shrinking her towards the bottom right hand corner (so she doesn't cover any of my Calendar, Profile or Text Messages information). I would also like the words Little Miss Sunshine removed from above her head.

It cost me £2 to download and obviously I would generously cover this cost if it had to be downloaded again.

Homescreen customisation request is this ... Please could the word Orange be removed from top left corner of the homescreen allowing everything else to move up one line. This would allow the calendar to display the Subject and the Location (and time). The additional calendar line Location is a line I need to be able to see at a glance. Please keep the homescreen colour screen as Bliss or anything with NO orange colouring. The homescreen I use is Windows default

That's it really

Thanks

Guest mavisdavis

So you want Little Miss Sunshine and the calender plugin. I'll see what I can do. Is this image ok. I'm not gonna pay £2 for an image you can get off Google ^_^

Guest nickcornaglia

Way to help out Mavis! Red Fish...you should promise to learn how to do this yourself. You dont need to be a developer to do any of this and you already have very clear ides of what you want. In the end, it's pretty easy and if you use programs like Ruttensoft, it's even easier. ^_^