I apologise for asking

Guest kurtfhouse

Guest kurtfhouse

I feel bad for asking but would anyone who is talented at themes consider having a bash at a full Star Wars Theme compatible with the C500 :oops:

As its such a popular franchise I'm sure it would be a big hit here.

I know there are a couple of just homescreens about but they are ageing a bit and there are some cool new plugins about now, Dr Fonz's Smartmonitor for instance would be cool.

I have a few pics I have downloaded from Orange to get someone started (they are 20 pixels too short but I think I can edit them reasonably well).

Anyway thanks for reading and once again I apologise for being a parasitical (if thats a even a word) git.

Cheers ^_^

Gotta admit that I have toyed with the idea of a star wars theme before, but never went through with it. If you want to send me the images you have I'll take a look.

Guest kurtfhouse

Cheers buddy

I no its lazy to ask, I could probably bosh something together using Midnights C500 theme setup xml but to be honest it would just be complete pondlife and even I wouldn't use it ^_^

Thats why I thought I'd ask the pro's :D

Thanks again, I will PM you those images

Guest kurtfhouse

Not sure the PM worked, just noticed the last few I've sent seem to be in the Outbox and not the sent box?????

I have e-mailed them to your hotmail aswell just incase

Cheers fella

Guest kurtfhouse

Cheers Disco Stu, makes sense I suppose

In which case I have PM'd a few people who never actually read 'em for some reason :?

Ah well...................................

Guest scott2eyes

Here's some background images I made- I've got a few homescreen designs that use some of them that I started, but they're nearly all unfinished. (I get easily distracted at the "almost done" point...)

Hope someone with more self-discipline than me finds them useful!

(By the way, for the spoiler-free, there's an Episode 3 character in there.)

There is an Obi Wan homescreen that I've finished- however, it uses the Orange shortcut plugin and MrMagoo's font installer (has that font thing been fixed on the C500, btw?), and also has a few shortcuts that probably won't be of use to anyone without a bit of modification.

Star Wars background.zip

Obi Wan.zip

Guest kurtfhouse

Wow, just took a look at your backgrounds and they're fantastic! :D

Dr Blow if you haven't already take a look at them they really are good :P

Thanks again people ^_^