Default Orange homesreen

Guest croomshine

Guest croomshine

The US version of the C500 comes with a pretty crappy homescreen. I've been looking around and have seen the default homescreen on the C500, and they look so much better than the default one on my 5600. Is there anywhere I can download the C500 theme? Thanks.

Guest pisquee

Not sure on the copyright issues on this one.

But i do know that Paul posted the Orange SPV e200 homescreen - which i prefer to the c500 one, do a search it'll be here somewhere.

Guest croomshine
Not sure on the copyright issues on this one.

But i do know that Paul posted the Orange SPV e200 homescreen - which i prefer to the c500 one, do a http://smartphone.modaco.com/search.php>Search it'll be here somewhere.

doh I didnt think of that.. i just like the design of the homescreen with the icons on the left.. like in this picture.

home2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The_Flames

for the Icons down the side YOu will need the orange plugin. but If you dont have an orange phone with a orange Rom you cannot get the Orange plugin :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xethmir

Hi! I have the Orange ROM and the orange plugin!

I just have one problem - I dont know how to copy files from ROM to PC. If I could then I could swap Orange World for the Media Player plugin.

If anyone can help me I'd be grateful, and of course I can return the favour by giving you the files you need!

Thanks!

Hi! I have the Orange ROM and the orange plugin!

I just have one problem - I dont know how to copy files from ROM to PC. If I could then I could swap Orange World for the Media Player plugin.

If anyone can help me I'd be grateful, and of course I can return the favour by giving you the files you need!

Thanks!

Your phone needs to be decertified (application unlocked) if you wish to copy that file from the Windows directory. It will work for the default orange homescreen but not all files can be copied from ROM ! not even from a decertified phone..