MyTi's Hot Homescreen for Orange SPV C500 (v2)

File Name :: MyTi's Hot Homescreen for Orange SPV C500 (v2)

Author :: Myti

Category :: People

Description ::

Features

XML File and JPG backgroundimage. SmartMonitor plugin needed for battery, memory, temperature and storage meters. Also some edited monitor graphics files.

Comments

On request here's my homescreen for download. I don't think it's very impressive, but two people have requested it. It's only a homescreen, no theme....

Tested on locked Orange SPV C500, and worked fine!

*Thnx to Alfonso Ferrández for SmartMonitor plugin - visit http://www.smartphinger.co.uk/SmartMonitor

*Thnx to kl1wdr for the great background - visit http://smartphone.kleinweder.ch

Tutorial:

First install the SmartMonitor Plugin from:

http://www.smartphinger.co.uk/SmartMonitor/

For my SPV C500 I used:

http://www.smartphinger.co.uk/SmartMonitor...torplug.ARM.CAB

After Plugin-installation, place two files, from zip-file:

-MyTi.home.xml

-Hot.jpg

In map:

StorageApplication DataHome

And place the other files from zip-file:

-thermo_full.bmp

-thermo_empty.bmp

-bar_empty2.nmp

_bar_full_yellow.bmp

_bar_full_blue.bmp

_bar_full_green.bmp

_bar_full_pink.bmp

In map:

StorageApplication DataHomemonitor

Select the Homescreen (MyTi) and Backgroundimage (Hot) in your SmartPhone Home Screen Settings. Set Color scheme to Default.

Voila...

View File

Screenshot_v2.jpg

Guest lukeap69
Great homescreen.  I am using this on an Mpx200 on 2002 so I'm having to do some adjustments.  Thanks for posting.

mfioble,

can you post that here too? i am also running 2002.

thanks,

lukeap

• 1 month later...
Guest theodotcom

i've got problems with this homescreen, i cannot see the time, message counter or profile on the front screen, ive tried selecting all colour schemes but it doesnt show, has anyone else has this problem? if so how do u fix it.

Sorry all Newbie alert,

Just bought my first smartphone (Orange SPVc500 and very impressed with it) I have installed this homescreen but the clock does not appear like int he pics above - anyone nany ideas?

Thanks

Michael

Guest S1lv3r Sp33r

it works great on my spv e200 , BUT I cant activate the volume button at the side of my phone , it doesn't work with this homescreen , can it be the plugin? :lol: Anyone got a idea how to solve this ??

thx

Sorry all Newbie alert,

Just bought my first smartphone (Orange SPVc500 and very impressed with it)  I have installed this homescreen but the clock does not appear like int he pics above - anyone nany ideas?

Thanks

Michael

Anyone have any idea's about his - I really like the skin but would also like the time displaying ????

Thanks

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scott2eyes

If you can't see the clock (or message counters), edit the XML code and take the commas out of the font sizes; that should sort out the problem.

Not sure what the commas are for...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scoobydoobry
i took then out but the clock display is still blank for me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have had this problem too. I got a blank area where SMS and clock info should be. I have dome some modifications to the xml. It works now. Replace the xml file in your storage/application data/home with this one and restart the phone.

MyTiv2.home.xml

Edited by scoobydoobry

• 1 month later...
Guest banjobill
I have had this problem too. I got a blank area where SMS and clock info should be. I have dome some modifications to the xml. It works now. Replace the xml file in your storage/application data/home with this one and restart the phone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've copied the XML you provided scoob, but now the coloured bars at the bottom of the screen have gone walkabout?? There is only the Yellow SD bar left.

The percentages are displayed but no bar.

Any ideas?!?!?!?!?

Damn fine homescreen though

• 1 month later...
Guest areola

hey there... i have problems too. please someone help me n other friends. what i see is just hot lady but i can not see anything. can any1 explain how i can put it my phone. mox200

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bennyben
If you can't see the clock (or message counters), edit the XML code and take the commas out of the font sizes; that should sort out the problem.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the commas from where?

there are many commas ;) , but here it's refering to the clock :

Edited by bennyben

• 4 weeks later...
Guest scoobyimprezza

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude - you rock!!! That was doing my head in for ages!!

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.