PocketPC Mag Winners announced!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

awards.gif

The Pocket PC Magazine winners have just been announced... and i'm pleased to say there's some great winners, including some MoDaCo old-timers ^_^

Congratulations to all the winners, but special congrats to SpaceMonkey for gnuBoy, and of course Midnight and Muff for the stunning Eclipse.

Well done chaps!

Yours truly even gets a mention on the 'Community Service' page here, cool :D

The winners, as posted here are....

Caller ID Tools - Photo Contacts

Phone Tools and Synchronization - SMARTFilter

Action/Jump&Run/Simulation Games - Toki Tori

Board Games - Smart 4lign

Game Emulators - gnuboy SP

Puzzle Games - Done in 50 Seconds

Shooting Games - Eclipse: First Wave

Sports: Pocket Mini Golf

Information Managers and Database: ListPro 4.0

Secure Information Managers: eWallet 4.0 Professional

Multimedia Tools: Soundz Cool!

Dictionaries: Lextionary

Travel Tools: Fizz Traveller

Calculators: All-Calculator 1.1

Document Viewers: Clearvue Suite

File Management: Resco Explorer 2003

Networking and Remote Desktop: Remote Desktop

Notes: SmartphoneNotes

Screen Capture and Display: Pocket-Controller Professional

System and Registry: PHM Registry Editor

Task Management: Resco SystemToys for Smartphone

Guest midnight

Picodrive was never nominated, cant win if it aint nominated, simple as that ^_^

and good as smartexplorer is, i actually do prefer resco, its got many more features.

Guest Richie M

Yay Congratulations Spacemonkey =D>

Congratulations Midnight and Muff =D> (if you hadn't of won there would of be an inquiry ^_^)

Lets hope we see some newer games in the running next year!

Guest midnight

cheers guys, i'd just like to thank my mum who gave birth to me so i was born at a very early age, my pet cat for helping me strip my wallpaper (even though i didnt want it stripping), my agent who said 'dont make speeches cos yer cr*p at it', to all the moderators who tested the game (any of you guys actually completed it yet?) and of course to the public for which this award would not have been otherwise possible, and bought it so we get rich (errr, well, enough so we could afford more pie and tins of beans).

Oh yeh, and congrats to Spacemonkey, you should have won it last year aswell m8 ^_^

Guest spacemonkey

I've been reading msmobiles (foolish me) and I'd just like to say that I only won cos I'm part of an evil global conspiracy involving Handango, PPC Mag and quite possibly Hitler and Elvis.

Seriously... o/ o/ o/ o/

Guest midnight

i think its cos everyone knows msmobiles hates me, so it's just his way of putting a dampner on our victory ...... but it wont work - we won, we won, bwahahaa, in your face Snails o/. (hehe, just kidding, Snails is rather nice aswell :D)

seriously though, thanks to everyone on the forum, its your guys feedback that made Eclipse the game it is today ^_^

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Normally i wouldn't rise up to ms mobiles bait. but in this case, haha! What a joke, i spent a hell of a lot of time last year getting freeware apps added to the Smartphone nominations list!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.