3 USIM and SM with c500

Guest Monolithix

Guest Confucious

I tried my USIM in my C500 and it works for calls. Not tried SMS as they cost money and I get an allowance with Orange.

New USIMs will not work with 2G/2.5G phones and if 3 find you are using your USIm in a 2/2.5G hone regularly they have been known to send out a new USIM, blocking the old one to stop people doing this.

HTH

Guest homer_j_s

Why anyone would even use the 3G network is beyond me, it is litterally the gayest network going, all these lame offers which sound good untill you read the small print, 750 mins 100 txts etc... only £12.50 a month, then in tiny writing next to it "£12.50 for first six months, then £25 there after, offer subject to 18 month contract".

Also, 3 is piggy backing on O2, so when O2 gets busy, the 3 network goes dead. :shock:

And lastly, video calls SUCK, and I know 2 people who have these video phones and if you say to them "who do you make video calls to then", guess what there answer is.......

"erm, well, no one, cos I dont know anyone else who has 1" ^_^

Guest the_ugly_north
Why anyone would even use the 3G network is beyond me, it is litterally the gayest network going, all these lame offers which sound good untill you read the small print, 750 mins 100 txts etc... only £12.50 a month, then in tiny writing next to it "£12.50 for first six months, then £25 there after, offer subject to 18 month contract".
That is not a 3 offer that, is down to whichever retailer you buy it from. I got my 750 xnetwork anytime minutes, with a free phone, for £17.50/month for a year. Called read the small print. :roll:

Also, 3 is piggy backing on O2, so when O2 gets busy, the 3 network goes dead. :shock:

I have never had O2 drop a 3 call because it is busy. Has anyone else :?: :?:

And lastly, video calls SUCK, and I know 2 people who have these video phones and if you say to them "who do you make video calls to then", guess what there answer is.......

"erm, well, no one, cos I dont know anyone else who has 1"  ^_^

I have made video calls when they were free and they are not bad really. Still I won't pay 50ppm for them; I use 3 for the excellent *voice* tarrifs and nothing else.

Guest Confucious

I have had 4 phones with 3 because of their very cheap voice callsand cost of phones. Don't use video calls or there awfull wlled garden but hwen locked on to O2 the voice calls are good and cheap if you get the right offer. 8)